SBI PO 2020: The State bank of India is going to recruit 2000 probationary officers this year and the online application form for the same is still going on. The last date to apply online is 4th December 2020. Many banking aspirants who are having a thought of applying for this post wants to know why SBI PO Is the most preferred job amongst all bank job categories. In this article, we will be discussing the top reasons why SBI PO is an ideal job. Candidates who haven’t applied yet for SBI PO Exam 2020 can apply using the direct link mentioned below. Let us first look at the important dates of this year’s SBI PO Exam.
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||SBI PO notification 2020-21 Activity||SBI PO Recruitment Dates|
|1||SBI PO 2020 Notification Release Date||13 November 2020|
|1||SBI PO Apply Online Start Dates||14 November 2020|
|2||SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021|
|3||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|4||SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|5||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|6||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|7||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
|8||Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
Why SBI PO is the Most preferred job?
Every year State bank of India recruits probationary officers for its various branches across the country. This post is considered to be the most desired job among banking aspirants. What are the reasons/Works that make this job position coveted? Let’s discuss this in detail:
- Salary and allowances: One of the main reasons why this job position sounds so attractive is because of its salary package and allowances. The State bank of India provides for increments in the basic pay that makes the monthly emoluments of the bank more than any other public sector banks.
- Easy for freshers: freshers who recently graduated and have zero experience in any of the industries are still eligible to apply for the post of Probationary Officer with SBI. Even the candidates who are in their final semester/year are also eligible to apply for this exam. This is why this position is so ideal amongst the college freshers who are aiming to become future bankers.
- Growth: Working with SBI as a PO can be very beneficial for the future because of the promotions and salary increments that SBI provides to its employees. Let’s take an example of the current chairman of SBI who joined as a probationary officer and now is holding the top most reputed seat of the bank.
- Perks: the State bank of India provides its employees with several Perks like newspaper allowance, phone bill, conveyance allowance, medical facilities, LTC/LFC facilities, briefcase allowance, loans at concessional rate of interest, etc.
- Friendly work culture: SBI offers its employees the best work culture. And being a probationary officer will provide the banking aspirants with a lifetime of learning opportunities.
- Job Security: every banking job that the aspirants look forward to attaining it’s because of its job security. Similarly, the State bank of India also provides its employees especially the probationary officers and ensures regular income as security.
Frequently asked questions – FAQs
Q.When is the last date of the online application for SBI PO?
Ans. The last day to apply online is 4th December 2020.
Q.I am in my last semester, can I apply for this exam?
Yes, you are eligible to apply but you have to mention the result stating pass on the date mentioned by the organization.
Q.How can I apply for this exam?
You can apply for the SBI PO 2020 Exam by visiting the official website of SBI or by clicking on the direct link mentioned in this article above.