RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2020: Your preparation strategy in these final days should include tips and tricks that can help you save time in the RBI Assistant Prelims exam. This year the Reserve Bank of India has released 926 vacancies for recruitment of Assistants and stage-I i.e. the Preliminary exam will take place on 14th and 15th February.
As only few days are left for RBI Assistant Prelims 2020, aspirants are paying through their nose to sail through it. So, here is a Guide to help you Ace RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 can be your saviour.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2020: Quick Guide
- Time Allowed – 1 hour
- Total Number of questions – 100 Questions
- Number of Sections – 3 (English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability)
- Sectional Time -Yes
- Sectional Cut Off – Yes
You may also like to check:
- RBI Assistant 30 Days Study Plan 2019: Follow To Secure Rank
- RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 Complete Preparation Capsule- 100% Selection Plan
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Things To Keep In Mind For RBI Assistant Prelims 2020
- Random guessing must be avoided at any cost as there is a provision of negative marking.
- Focus on your speed, accuracy & time management.
- You will have mere 20 minutes for each section, try to attempt simple & scoring topics in the beginning of the exam.
- Do not squander your time on a single question. Target questions or topics in which you feel confident.
- Make minimal usage of paper & pen. Try to solve equations in mind. This will help you to train your brain.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2020: Revision Guide
Revision plays a crucial role to sail through banking or insurance exams. The last-minute revision helps you to give a final touch to your preparation.
- Revise cube root & square root of first 50 numbers, this will help you solve questions on simplification & approximation within seconds.
- Revise all the basic formulas of the miscellaneous topics (Arithmetic Word Problem). Shortcut tricks will be an added advantage.
- Revise vocabulary. This will help you to score extra marks in Reading Comprehension section.
- Go through the basic grammar rules to solve questions on error detection and other miscellaneous.
- Revise all types of puzzles that have been asked in the recent exams conducted by IBPS.
- Make sure you revise all those topics that you have practiced in the past. Do not start anything new.