| Updated On February 14th, 2020 at 12:09 pm
RBI Assistant prelims exam is going to take place on 14th and 15th February 2020. There are two stages pf exam i.e preliminary and mains exam followed by an LPT round. This time RBI has introduced sectional timing in prelims as well now students will have only 20 minutes for each section in RBI Assistant prelims exam 2019. Besides sectional timing, sectional cut off in both prelims and mains is the challenge for the aspirants. Students are advise to prioritize their preparation from the first day. As you do not have much time in your hand, make the best use of it.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Before starting your preparation, aspirants are required to get familiar with the following prerequisite
- RBI Assistant exam pattern and syllabus
- RBI Assistant Vacancies
- RBI Previous year cut off
- RBI Assistant Salary and growth profile
- RBI Assistant tips: How to start your preparation.
- RBI Assistant Previous year papers (Link will be updated shortly)
One must know what and how he have to proceed with. Adda247 is an all-round guide for the student preparing for a different banking examination. We have come up with a study plan to make your journey more organized. This study plan is prepared keeping in mind RBI Assistant Syllabus and question paper trends. Also, besides this plan, you can look for daily vocab and other study notes to help yourself in cracking through the examination.
RBI Assistant Prelims Study Plan
Before we proceed with the study plan for RBI Assistant Prelims, check the RBI Assistant Prelims exam pattern to get an idea about what topics and subjects we have to cover in all.
- Time Allowed- 1 hour
- Total Number of questions- 100 Questions
- Sectional Time- Yes
- Sectional Cut Off- Yes
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2019
RBI has not specified the syllabus for the exam. Aspirants are advised to be through the syllabus thoroughly given on bankersadda as it will give them the list of topics to be studied properly. Reading the complete RBI Assistant syllabus is must. Prepare and mark the important topics for the exam and make sure you do not leave anything uncovered.
RBI Assistant Prelims 30 days Study Plan
A well organized study plan is a must have thing while starting your preparation. One should know, what and from where he should start. Strategy to work on the weak and strong points can help you get through the RBI Assistant exam. Prepare a study plan which covers all the important topics with more emphasis on your weak points. Take the help of previous years papers and mock test to get the idea about the expected exam pattern. Check how you start your preparation with a study plan. Check the study plan and start your preparation accordingly to manage time for each section, Accuracy and speed.
RBI Assistant Study Plan
Participate in this week long marathon, to boost your preparation for the RBI Assistant Preliminary examination 2020. Following is the schedule of the mini mocks:
Check the RBI Assistant Prelims strategy
All that aspirants need to do to perform good in this section is practice as much as you can. Learn the basic concepts of all the topics and practice them well, as for banking exams basic concepts of the important chapters will come in handy rather than tricks. Choose the questions wisely and try not to get stuck on a particular question or topic for too long. Try to keep your focus on attempting the questions with good accuracy.
Reasoning can be a tricky section for most of the students and it is important to the solve reasoning questions and at the same time keep a watch on the time that is passing by. Continuous practice will help you deal with this section too as the solution hits the mind quickly. To ace the grades in reasoning, all you need to do is to practice and only practice. After all, practice makes a man perfect.
The trick to scoring in the English section can vary from one person to another depending on his/her strengths and weaknesses. If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc. But if you are good at grammar, attempt Reading Comprehension in the end.
Tips to prepare for RBI Assistant 2019
As you have 2 months for the exam and the syllabus is very vast. You have number of topics to be covered for RBI exam. You need to be consistent with your practice. Read these simple tips to crack RBI Assistant exam this time.
- Focus on your weak points and start improving on them from the very first day you start your preparation.
- Know about your strong points and strengths. Knowing this will help you fetch good marks in the RBI Assistant Exam 2019.
- Practice to increase your calculation speed. It matters a lot in the quantitative aptitude.
- Keep a track on your speed. Try to attempt maximum questions in the given time.
- Make sure whatever you attempt is accurate. Accuracy matters a lot in the bank exams.
- Take mock test on regular basis to keep a record of your performance. And improve where you lack.
- Practice from previous year papers so that you know what to study as according to the latest exam pattern.
- Make notes of important topics so that you can revise them at the time of exam.