As we all know, the exam season is already started the JAIIB Exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 29 August 2021 for the AFB. Candidates who are going to appear in the JAIIB exam 2021 must prepare well for the same with the Live classes organized by Adda247. This course is for all those students who aim to qualify for JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of the course. In these live batches, we will cover all three subjects. Let us get some detailed knowledge of the JAIIB exams.
What is JAIIB?
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is for Bankers/members and DBF can be attempted by non-bankers/non-members.
- The exam is held twice every year – Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers – Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 marks each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day-to-day work.
- 10+ HoursInteractive Live Classes
- Recorded Videos
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Numerical courses through 10+ hours of Live Interactive Classes.
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts.
|AFB Numerical Special Batch|
|Batch Start Date-||21st-Aug-2021|
|Per Lecture Time||1.5 Hours|
|Total Lecture –||7 (10+ Hours)|