Bankersadda wishes all the aspirant appearing for RBI Grade B exam, a very good luck. Your hard work and efforts are about to be tested and its a high time to keep yourself calm. The exam season brings nervousness to the aspirants. However, patience and perseverance will help you in sailing through the exam.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
RBI Grade B exam is to be held on 9th November 2019 in two shifts. We wishes you all the best for the exam. We hope you are ready for the exam and will get positive results. The time to gain results of your hard work is here. If you are prepared-well, you will surely emerge in flying colours.
Here are some tips that should be kept in mind before going you appear for RBI Grade B 2019 exam:
- All the preparation required is done now, so don’t try to learn anything new.
- Have confidence in yourself as this is the most important thing for you to keep in mind throughout the examination.
- Take proper rest, have a good night sleep and wake-up tomorrow with a fresh and relaxed mind.
- Eat something before you go out, so that your empty stomach isn’t distracting you during the exam.
- Download the Admit Card now if you haven’t yet downloaded.
- Read the instructions on the admit card very carefully and abide by its rule.
- Keep your stationary ready.
- Reach your exam centre on by the reporting time.
- Keep calm and if time allows meditate for 5-10 minutes on the exam day.