Bankersadda wishes all the aspirant appearing for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam, a very good luck. Your hard work and efforts are about to be tested and its a high time to keep yourself calm. The exam season brings nervousness to the aspirants. However, patience and perseverance will help you in sailing through the exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
RBI Grade B (General) Phase 2 Exam is to be held on 1st December 2019. There are three papers in Phase 2 Exam: Economic & Social Issue, English (Descriptive) and Finance & Management. We wishes you all the best for the exam. We hope you are ready for the exam and will get positive results. The time to gain results of your hard work is here. If you are prepared-well, you will surely emerge in flying colours.
Here are some tips that should be kept in mind before going you appear for RBI Grade B (General) Phase Exam 2019:
- All the preparation required is done now, so don’t try to learn anything new.
- Have confidence in yourself as this is the most important thing for you to keep in mind throughout the examination.
- Take proper rest, have a good night sleep and wake-up tomorrow with a fresh and relaxed mind.
- Eat something before you go out, so that your empty stomach isn’t distracting you during the exam.
- Download the Admit Card now if you haven’t yet downloaded.
- Read the instructions on the admit card very carefully and abide by its rule.
- Keep your stationary ready.
- Reach your exam centre on by the reporting time.
- Keep calm and if time allows meditate for 5-10 minutes on the exam day.
- Do not get panic due to the 4 hours 30 minutes time period of the exam. Relax and rest let the destiny play its role.