The 20th October (Sunday) 2019 is going to be the exam day. IBPS RRB Clerk mains and NABARD Development Assistant exam is to be held on 20th October. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career with rural and semi-urban banks must be prepared themself for the exam. All those who have cleared IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam must be appearing for IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam 2019. The another event for the day is NABARD Development Assistant exam. The last day of the exam is generally stressful and you have to hold patience to help yourself get through the exam.
We hope that all the candidates must have prepared themselves for the upcoming examination for their best performance in the IBPS RRB Clerk mains and NABARD Development Assistant exam 2019 which is schedule on 20th October 2019. Bankersadda is always there to support you in every way possible. As exam days and a night before the exam is very stressful, we request all the candidates appearing for the IBPS RRB Clerk mains and NABARD Development Assistant exam to relax their mind and follow the last minute tips with covering revision of important areas.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Tips to Tackle the Exam
As the exam are on the head, you must not get worried. Follow these simple tips to tackle IBPS RRB Clerk mains and NABARD Development Assistant exam 2019:
- Take a speed test now as it will help you boost your confidence and help you maintain a exam mode in your mind.
- Mindset is everything. So, make up your mind that everything is going to be fine that will help you in dealing with the examination.
- Relax your mind and set all your worries as worries does nothing good.
- During the exam, keep accuracy and time management in mind. There is a negative marking in the exam so keep accuracy in mind.
- Download the IBPS RRB Clerk mains and NABARD Development Assistant Admit card a day prior to the examination.
- Read all the details on the admit card and follow the instructions on it religiously.
- Reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Read the question carefully and than answer accordingly.
We wish you all a very Good Luck for the exam. Perform well and let your success speak.