| Updated On November 14th, 2019 at 12:22 pm
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Phase-II (Mains) Score Card. All the aspirants who have appeared in SBI PO Mains Exam can check his/her score card from the link given below. The SBI PO Mains score card can be checked in the careers section of the official website sbi.co.in/careers. SBI was earlier released the result of SBI PO Mains examination on 23rd of August 2019 and shortlisting the candidates for group exercise and personal interview.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SBI PO final examination that included group exercise and personal interview was held in September 2019. The SBI PO prelims exams were conducted on 08th and 09th of June 2019 followed by mains exam was conducted on 20th of July 2019.
There are a few simple steps you need to keep in mind in order to check your SBI PO Mains Scorecard 2019.
i. Visit the Official webiste of SBI.
ii. Go to the Career option
iii. Click on SBI PO Mains Score Card link
iv. Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number & Date of Birth
v. Enter the string shown in the image
You may also like to read:
- SBI PO Final Result 2019 Out: Check SBI PO Result Here
- 527+ Selection In SBI PO Till Now From Adda247
- Congratulations To All The Selected Candidate in SBI PO 2019