The time has come to test your preparation before the RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam!! Today is Goverdhan Puja, and Sunday which makes it a holiday for almost everybody and hence we are conducting this All India Mock Test for RBI Assistant Mains today so that you won’t miss this opportunity as the actual exam will take place the next Sunday.
Adda247’s All India Mock Test is free of cost and consists of latest pattern questions for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam. After the submission of test you will also get to know about your score, then analysis of time you have taken per section, your All India Rank, detailed solutions and answers. The video solutions of this test will also be provided by expert faculties on Adda247 YouTube Channel on 17th November.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
The Test has started!! Attempt the test through direct links-
All India Mock Test for RBI Assistant Mains 2020
- Test Date- 15 November
- Test Start Time- 11 AM
- Download Adda247 App to attempt the test.
- To attempt the test on web, click on the link given above.
- You will be able to check your All India Rank, detailed solutions after completion of the test.
Key Highlights of the RBI Assistant Exam 2020
|Conducting Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Number of Stages||Two : Preliminary, Mains-LPT|
|Time allotted for prelims exam||1 Hour|
|Maximum Marks in prelims||100 marks|
|Maximum Marks In Mains||200 marks|
|Negative Marking||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Sectional Timing||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Sectional Cut Off||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|