The coronavirus situation in the world has brought everything to a standstill and India is under a complete nationwide lockdown since 23 March, and this lockdown will supposedly end on 3 May 2020. All examinations and recruitment have bee reschedules, and it is expected that once the COVID-19 situation in the nation is under control, organisations will resume the recruitment processes.
Interviews are a crucial part of any recruitment whether public or private, and you must utilise this time that you have while being at home due to the ongoing pandemic to learn skills on how to crack job interviews. To help you with the same Adda247’s Expert on Interview, Mr. Alok Bansal is conducting a free online seminar on 30 April at 7 PM. You can register for the webinar from the link given below to receive the invite to attend the session:
Expert Name: Mr. Alok Bansal
- MBA: Xavier Institute of Management; Executive Program: Harvard Business School (HBS).
- Mr. Alok is one of the most renowned Career Counselor & Interview Coach in India.
- He has featured in several programs at various News Channels and publications such as The Times of India, Navbar Times, Hindustan Times etc.
- He has mentored and coached more than 50,000 candidates who have successfully qualified and achieved their goals.
- Live Interactive Class on Personal Interview.
- A real experience to analyze yourself before your PI Round
- Guidance and feedback to improve your performance.