Bank Exam Books: The year 2020 has brought golden opportunities in the form of SBI Clerk 2020, RBI Assistant, NABARD etc. Also IBPS Calendar 2020 was released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which incorporates the complete schedule of IBPS exam 2020. To help you ace in your preparation for bank exams 2020, Adda247 has launched a book comprising of all previous years’ question papers with detailed solutions. Keep on reading to check how it can help you in your preparation for the exam.
Best Book For Bank PO and Clerk
Proper analysis of Bank previous year papers is prerequisite to crack any exam. The Bank previous years papers helps you to know the following aspects:
- Types of questions asked in various banking exams held recently
- Level of the examination (Easy/Moderate/Difficult)
- Overall trends of the exam
The above factors will help you to develop a foolproof strategy to crack the exam. Moreover, candidates can evaluate their performance and also improve it further by solving the mock papers plus previous year’s sample papers.
To help you ace bank exam 2020, ADDA247 has launched 50+ Bank PO and Clerk 2016-20 Previous Years Memory Based Papers Book which includes complete memory based papers with solutions of various banking exams held in past 5 years.
This book contains 50 + memory based papers from 2016 to 2020 of the following exams:
|Exam Name||Number of Sets|
|IBPS RRB PO/Clerk||16|
|RBI Grade B/ Assistant||08|
Benefits of Bank PO and Clerk Previous Years Papers Book:
- Get 50 + memory based papers from 2016 to 2020.
- Get 6000+ questions with 100% solutions of various examinations held between 2016-2020.
- Get insights about the difficulty level and types of questions asked in various Bank PO and Clerk exams.
- Get additional 500+ previous years’ questions of Banking and Static Awareness
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|