Bihar Corona Sahayata App: As the nationwide lockdown has been extended till 3rd May 2020, state governments are coming up with every possible solution to help the people of their state. One such initiative is taken by Bihar Government to help the Bihar state people who are outside the state during this pandemic. It has launched an app name Sahayata App. CM Relief fund of Bihar will be funding this app which is controlled by Bihar Disaster Management Department. This app will help the Bihar state people to survive the hunger during this tough situation. People are expected to register on this app and after complete registration in the app, financial aid with the amount of Rs. 1000 will be provided to each worker and needy people who are stuck in other states. We appeal all our students to help such people in need if they know any so they can fight coronavirus without an empty stomach.
- RBI Latest Updates: Reverse Repo Rate slashed, NPA, GDP Growth and other Details
- SBI PO PRE 3.0 | SBI PO 2020 | Bilingual | Live Classes
- Bank Test Pack Online Test Series (12 Months)
Bihar Corona Sahayata App 2020
Go through the below article to learn about the Bihar Corona Sahayata App 2020 and steps to download the application.
With the news of coronavirus spread, the whole nation was declared to be lockdown for 21 days and now when the condition is not controlled as per plan, the lockdown is extended for 15 more days till 3rd May 2020. As many people from Bihar work in the bigger cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and many others to earn money for their families. Due to the lockdown, the construction, offices, and other workplaces are shut down which had created difficulty for poor people. Some of them reached Bihar while some are still trapped in other states.
How to download the Bihar Corona Sahayata App and register yourself?
Below is the detailed procedure for downloading the app:
Only the worker who falls under the Bihar Unorganized Sector (Dihadi Majdoor) is Eligible to apply for this Yojana. The app can be downloaded directly from the google play store in your smartphone or you can get it from their official website at www.aapda.bih.nic.in
Register to get the relief scheme by the following steps:
- Once the application is downloaded, start the application process for Corona Sahayata app.
- Click allow to all the permissions asked when you first open the application.
- Fill up all the personal details required in the application form
- Complete the registration process by entering the aadhar card details.
- Once the details are verified, the Bihar Disaster Department will transfer Rs. 1000 to your bank account.
Download Bihar Corona Sahayata App – Click Here
|Important Points from PM Modi’s Speech||What are Suraksha Stores?||PM Modi’s 7 Vows Message to Fight COVID-19||Lockdown Curfew Pass Apply Online State-Wise|
Who are eligible to apply to get the benefits through the Bihar Corona Sahayata app?
The eligibility criteria and documents required for Bihar Corona Sahayata App Registration is:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar and only the candidate who is stuck outside the state due to Covid-19 condition is eligible to apply for the fund. The bank account of the applicant must be located in the banks of Bihar only.
- The aadhar card and bank account details are required to complete the registration process.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Helpline Number:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: Krishna: 8789410978, Abhinav: 7667426822, Raj: 9534547098,