India Lockdown Extended till 3 May: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address to the nation today has declared that the nationwide lockdown has been extended to be continued till 3 May 2020. The number of coronavirus cases in India rise above 10,000 mark and it is important that we follow the rule of social distancing. At least 7 states- Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Telangana have already imposed extension on curfew ahead of PM’s decision and today the PM instructed all states to be very vigilant and strict in imposing the curfew.
- Lockdown Extended: Important Points from PM Modi’s Speech
- Spoken English Live Batch- Join Online Class
Remembering B.R. Ambedkar on his birth anniversary, 14 April the Prime Minister said to the citizens that their collective efforts exemplify what is meant by the phrase “We the People of India” in our Constitution. At the end of his speech has asked the people to take 7 Sacred Vows or keep in mind these 7 points – saptapati :
1. Take care of the elderly people, espically those who have a history of past illness.
2. Everyone should honour the “lakshman rekha” of lockdown and social distancing. Use homemade masks to cover your face mandatorily to stay safe.
3. Follow the guidelines by the Ayush Ministry to improve your immunity.
4. Download Aarogya Setu App and encourage others to download it to help the battle against COVID-19
5. Take care of poor and needy by ensuring food for them, also abiding by social distancing guidelines.
6. Be empathetic to everyone and do not sack employees in industries/ businesses.
7. Respect the nation’s coronavirus warriors who are fighting the battle on the front foot- doctors, nurses, policemen, sanitation workers and essential service providers.
|Coronavirus Case Count||Coronavirus Do’s & Don’ts||List of Exams Postponed||Timeline of India’s Response|
|Precautions You Should Take||Govt. Jobs for Graduates||Corona Relief Package||Highest Paying Govt Jobs|