Recent Updates on Coronavirus outbreak in India– The total number of cases of this pandemic has gone upto 3,40,408 globally. As per the latest news reports on 23rd March,2020 a total of 415 infected people have been tested positive of this deadly disease in India. Maharashtra leading the count with a maximum of 64 positive cases. On the second number is Kerala with 60 cases. Delhi is on third place with 28 cases. Whole Delhi has been under lockdown till 31st March 2020. Entire nation has come to a halt after this deadly virus has hit our nation.
List of States in India affected by Coronavirus
As per “Ministry of Health And Welfare Association”, given below is the state-wise list of Cases tested positive for Coronavirus.
(including foreign nationals, as on 23.03.2020 at 10:300 AM) mohfw.gov.in
|S. No.||Name of State / UT||Total Confirmed cases (Indian National)||Total Confirmed cases ( Foreign National )||Cured/
|19||Jammu and Kashmir||4||0||0||0|
|Total number of confirmed cases in India||349 *||41 *||24||7|
Impact of Coronavirus on India:
- All the colleges, schools and movie theater are shut in the national in majority of the states in India till 31st March 2020. The central government has suspended visas from all the countries.
- The government has also advised people against traveling overseas.
- Delhi govt to ban sports activities due to coronavirus threat.
- PM Narendra Modi has urged the citizens to avoid any mass gathering and also to avoid public places.
- Daily International passenger arrivals has fallen to 62,000.
- As per businesstoday, “As many as 46 people have been placed under quarantine in Kalaburagi, Karnataka, after coronavirus claimed the life of a 76-year-old man.” All libraries, gyms, swimming pools, water parks to be closed in Chhattisgarh till March 31
Impact Of Coronavirus On World:
- Nepal has suspended all Everest expeditions in the wake of coronavirus.
- F1 has announced to cancel more races.
- Countries like France, Russia, US, UK, Japan & others have a 20% decline in their stock prices & India is even below them.
- WHO has declared coronavirus a global pandemic.
- Italy is witnessing a complete shut down.
- The US has declared the outbreak as a public health emergency.
How can you stay safe from COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people showing the symptoms of cough, cold, sneezing etc.
- Clean your hands often with hand sanitizers. Use hand soap for atleast 20 seconds.
- Try not to touch highly-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc
- Avoid crowded places, especially in poorly ventilated spaces.
- Stay home as much as possible.