IBPS Clerk Exams are approaching shortly. As per the official notification, IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held on 7th, 8th, 14th and 21st December 2019 while the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled to be held on 25th January 2019. IBPS Clerk Exam follows a pattern of other banking exam. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career as an Clerk in Public Sector Banks must have started their preparation already. Aspirants must be looking for the best study material and mock test that can provide them with assured selection in IBPS Clerk Exam. Adda247 is dedicated to help every aspirant to sail through various competitive examination. We have the best material for all the competitive examination including test series, video courses, live classes, eBooks, etc. The Prime courses are formulated to provide a comprehensive guide to aspirants dedicated to prepare for a particular exam that has test series for both prelims as well as mains with a detailed solution and e-Books.
About IBPS Clerk Prime
IBPS Clerk Prime are framed in accordance with the latest syllabus and trends. This will act as the best overall guide to supplement your preparation for IBPS Clerk. Here are the salient features of Prime Test Series:
- It is available in English as well as Hindi Medium.
- it has more than 85 test
- It has 20 full length test for IBPS Clerk Prelims and 10 full length test for IBPS Clerk Mains
- Beside full length test, there are sectional test as well of all the important topics in a particular test
- Bi-Monthly Current Affairs (January to December 2019)
- Accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App
- Detailed Solutions.
- Video Solutions of Full-Length Mocks
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
- Banking Awareness 2nd Edition eBook (Only English)
- Static Awareness eBook 2nd Edition eBook (Only English)
Price: Rs 999/-