This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Oman Capital: Muscat, Currency: Omani rial.
- National Security Guard (NSG) formally came into being in September 1986.
- Sudeep Lakhtakia is the present Director General of NSG.
i. The Registrar of Geographical Indications, Government of India, accorded a GI tag, ‘Sirsi Supari’, to arecanut grown in Sirsi, Siddpaur and Yellapur taluks of Uttara Kannada district in Karnataka.
ii. The Totagars’ Cooperative Sale Society (TSS) Ltd, a Sirsi-based agri cooperative, is the registered proprietor of the GI ‘Sirsi Supari’.
i. India has extended a grant assistance of up to USD 250 million to Nepal for the reconstruction of infrastructures in the areas of housing, education, health and cultural heritage that was destroyed during the devastating April 2015 earthquake which saw the death of over 9,000 people.
ii. During the India-Nepal Joint Project Monitoring Committee meeting in New Delhi, officials from the two countries reviewed the progress of post-earthquake reconstruction projects.
Ranks and Reports
1. SEPOY VRAHMA PAL SINGH, THE RAJPUT REGIMENT (POSTHUMOUS): ARMY
2. SHRI RAJENDRA KUMAR NAIN, CONSTABLE, 130 BN, CRPF (POSTHUMOUS): MHA.
3. MAJOR TUSHARGAUBA, THE JAT REGIMENT: ARMY.
- SBI Chairperson: Rajnish Kumar, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 July 1955.
10. Special Olympics World Games 2019 in The UAE Makes History
- UAE Capital: Abu Dhabi, Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham.
You may also like to Read: