The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- India’s Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Syed Akbaruddin.
- India is the fourth largest contributor of uniformed personnel to the UN peacekeeping.
- Mr. Rajiv Gandhi was the youngest Prime Minister of India.
- UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, France.
- Director-General of UNESCO Audrey Azoulay.
- Indonesia Capital- Jakarta, Currency- Indonesian rupiah.
- Ambassador of India to Indonesia: Pradeep Kumar Rawat.
- NITI Aayog: National Institution for Transforming India.
- NITI Aayog CEO: Amitabh Kant, Vice Chairman: Rajiv Kumar.
Banking And Business News
- FMCG stands for Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- SBI Chairperson: Rajnish Kumar, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 July 1955.
You may also like to Read: