This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Vice Admiral Karambir Singh has been appointed as next Chief of the Naval Staff.
- Navy Day in India is celebrated on 4 December every year.
2. Volodymyr Zelenskiy Wins Landslide Victory In Ukrainian Presidential Election
- Ukraine Capital: Kiev, Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia.
3. Asian Tea Alliance Launched In China
i. To boost tea trade, cultural and technical exchanges as well as the global promotion of tea, the Asian Tea Alliance (ATA), a union of five tea-growing and consuming countries, was launched in Guizhou, China.
ii. The members of the alliance are the Indian Tea Association, China Tea Marketing Association, Indonesian Tea Marketing Association, Sri Lanka Tea Board and Japan Tea Association.
ii. Maheshwari has previously served as the CEO of Network18 Digital. Maheshwari will report to Twitter Vice President and Managing Director of Asia Pacific Maya Hari and will be based in Delhi.
6. Reliance Retail Became India’s First Retail Company To Cross The Rs.1 Lakh Crore Annual Revenue
- World IP Day is observed on April 26.
- The award constituted by the Indian Intellectual Property Office under the Union Ministry of Industry and Commerce is conferred on persons and organisations working in the field of patents, trademarks, and Geographical Indications.
10. India Ranks 17th In Global Startup Ecosystem
i. India was ranked 17th position among 100 countries in Startup Ecosystem Ranking for 2019 released by StartupBlink. It was ranked 37th spot last year.
ii. It takes into consideration startup ecosystems of 1,000 cities and 100 countries for the ranking. China was ranked 27th. Bangalore, New Delhi, and Mumbai were the top cities in the Indian startup ecosystem.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for LIC AAO Exam:
Top three countries are:
1st: United States
2nd: United Kingdom
i. The World Creativity and Innovation Day (WCID) is celebrated every year on 21st April to encourage people to use creativity in problem-solving for all issues related to achieving the 2015 Sustainable Development Goals.
12. Earth Day: April 22
i. Earth Day is an annual event celebrated on April 22 Worldwide. It was first celebrated in 1970. The theme for Earth Day 2019 is to ‘Protect Our Species.’
ii. This theme is created to focus on the destruction caused to plants and wildlife populations mainly due to human activity.
13. Eminent Bengali Folk Singer Amar Paul Passes Away
i. Eminent Bengali folk singer Amar Paul passed away following a cardiac arrest. He was 97. Paul lent his voice in a number of films.
ii. He has penned several books on folk songs of Bengal and received accolades from various academies around the world.
i. One of the most well known paranormal investigator, Lorraine Warren passed away at the age of 92. She investigated haunted houses and other manifestation of paranormal activities throughout her life with her late husband Ed. Warren.
ii. Both wife and husband founded the New England Society at Monroe, Connecticut in 1952 to investigate haunting cases. Famous horror movies like ‘Amityville Horror’ and ‘Conjuring’ were inspired by her work.