The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Takehiko Nakao is the President of the Asian Development Bank.
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines.
2. SEBI, IRDAI Set Up Regulatory Sandbox For Fintech Innovations
- SEBI Headquarter: Mumbai, Chairperson: Ajay Tyagi.
- IRDAI Chairman- Subhash Chandra Khuntia, Headquarters in- Hyderabad.
4. British PM Theresa May Announces Resignation
- The SCO was founded at a summit in Shanghai in 2001 by the presidents of Russia, China, Kyrgyz Republic, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- India became a full member of the China-dominated grouping in 2017.
- Along with India, Pakistan was also granted the SCO membership in 2017.
- Ukraine Capital: Kyiv, Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia.
- CJ Ranjan Gogoi is the present Chief Justice of India.
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
You may also like to Read: