Current Affairs Questions 2021: Current affairs section is the most scoring part to score overall marks. This section is necessary for all the banking exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, etc. If you have prepared well for this section, then you can score good marks in the examination. Current Affairs Questions, Banking Awareness & Static Awareness forms a part and parcel of General Awareness/ General Knowledge. Most of the questions asked in the general awareness sections are based on current affairs. In this page, we are providing you with all the questions from the current affairs 2021 of every month with its solution.
If you want to prepare for current affairs, don’t just read the details, solve questions as it will let you know different aspects of a topic. We have posted Daily Current Affairs Questions in the form of quizzes, attempting which you can test your preparation of “General Awareness Section”, which is an integral part of various government job exams like banking, insurance, etc.
As you all know, in every exam whether it is Banking exam, Insurance exam, or any other competitive exam, the “General Awareness Section” plays a very important role in deciding the overall cut-offs. Therefore, to complement your competitive exam preparation, we at Adda247 prepare and post-exam relevant current affairs in the most lucid, precise and easily understandable form on “Daily General Knowledge GK 2021-Update”, which are enough to achieve a good score in the various competitive exams. We also frame current affairs questions for quiz on the basis of current affairs posted on “Daily GK-Update”.
Latest Current Affairs Questions 2021
Here are the Latest Current Affairs Questions with Answers Questions 2021 for Bank Exams like SBI PO Clerk, IBPS PO Clerk, IBPS RRB, SSC Exams, Railway & other Competitive Exams.
Latest Current Affairs Questions 2021
|Q1||Which Exam demands current affairs?|
|Q2||Why to solve current affairs questions?|
|Q3||Why preparing current affairs are important?|
|Q4||How to ace current affairs?|
Current affairs can be found in almost all competitive examinations. Here is the list of exam in which it has greater relevance:
- RBI Grade B 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- NABARD Grade A and Office Attendant 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021
- RBI Office Attendant 2021
- LIC AAO, ADO & Assistant 2021
- RRB NTPC, Group D 2020-21
- EPFO 2021
- SSC CGL 2021
- SSC CHSL 2021, etc.
Solving MCQs/ Questions are the best way to prepare a section. This is a kind of small mock which is provided to you on daily basis.
Current affairs have a greater weightage in General Knowledge/ Awareness section. This not only enhances your score in the examination but also increasing your knowledge of national and international events.
Read the newspaper daily. You can also check daily GK Updates and solve questions given here for better results. Keep on revising everything you read.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 2020
Here is the Daily Current Affairs 2020 Questions for Bank Exams, SSC Exams, SBI PO Clerk, IBPS PO Clerk, IBPS RRB, Railway & other Competitive Exams.
- Current Affairs Questions December 2020
- Current Affairs Questions November 2020
- Current Affairs Questions October 2020
- Current Affairs Questions September 2020
- Current Affairs Questions August 2020
- Current Affairs Questions July 2020
- Current Affairs Questions June 2020
- Current Affairs Questions May 2020
- Current Affairs Questions April 2020
- Current Affairs Questions March 2020
- Current Affairs Questions February 2020
- Current Affairs Questions January 2020
|Current Affairs 2021: Daily Current Affairs PDF & Quiz in Hindi/English for Bank Exams|
Daily Current Affairs Questions 2019
- Current Affairs Questions December 2019
- Current Affairs Questions November 2019
- Current Affairs Questions October 2019
- Current Affairs Questions September 2019
- Current Affairs Questions August 2019
- Current Affairs Questions July 2019
- Current Affairs Questions June 2019
- Current Affairs Questions May 2019
- Current Affairs Questions April 2019
- Currrent Affairs Questions March 2019
- Currrent Affairs Questions February 2019
- Currrent Affairs Questions January 2019
Monthly Current Affairs Questions, Weekly Current Affairs Questions will give you more confidence. You need to practice these current affairs questions based on the latest exam pattern. This will increase your retention power of sustaining all the relevant data important for the exam. So, for your all-round preparation, we frame quizzes on current affairs which is a must for the exams. These current affairs questions with answers can help you complement your preparation to crack your desired exam. Therefore, we request you to attempt the current affairs quiz daily to ace the “General Awareness Section”. To attempt the quizzes, you can visit “Current Affairs Quiz” where you will find the quiz of the whole year till today.
So, don’t kill your time by just reading the current affairs, instead, invest some on the quality current affairs GK questions framed by our team “Exclusively For You”.