1. 1st Helicopter summit 2019 held in Dehradun
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Civil Aviation: Hardeep Singh Puri.
2. RBI to launch a mobile app for visually impaired
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das; Headquarters: Mumbai; Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
- Managing Director & CEO of IPPB: Suresh Sethi; Established: 1 September 2018.
4. Rajiv Kumar appointed as the new MD of Microsoft India (R&D)
- CEO of Microsoft: Satya Nadella.
- Chief Justice of India: Ranjan Gogoi; Supreme Court established: 28 January 1950.
6. H-Energy & KSPL partners for regasification project
- CEO of H-Energy: Darshan Hiranandani.
7. Odia Writer Pradeep Dash to receive 40th Sarala Puraskar
- Utkal Divas or Odisha Day falls every year on 01st April.
- Chief Minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik; Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
8. 6th India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue held in New Delhi
- They exchanged views on regulatory procedures of ease of doing business, development of artificial intelligence, high-tech manufacturing, and next-generation mobile communications of both countries.
- They also pressed upon the need for promoting cooperation in emergent areas like Waste to Power, co-processing of Septage with Sewage Sludge, stormwater management etc.
- They agreed on cooperation in R&D for developing new technology for manufacturing solar cell from alternate material and improvement of efficiency of solar cells.
10. Freedom fighter Heeralal Sharma passes away
11. World Suicide Prevention Day: 10 September
12. Royal Society honour for Dr Yusuf Hamied
- Capital of Bahamas: Nassau; Currency of Bahamas: Bahamian dollar.
- Capital of Nepal: Kathmandu; President of Nepal: Bidhya Devi Bhandari; Currency of Nepal: Nepalese rupee.