This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. INSOUCIANCE (Noun)=लापरवाही
Meaning: casual lack of concern; indifference.
Synonyms: nonchalance, unconcern
Antonyms: anxiety, concern
Example: For all her apparent insouciance, she was desperately unhappy.
2. LULL (Verb)=शांत करना
Meaning: make (someone) feel deceptively secure or confident.
Synonyms: assuage, allay, ease, alleviate
Example: Rocking two and fro, the hammock was just what was needed to lull the exhausted man.
3. REMINISCENT (Adjective)=स्मृति रखनेवाला
Meaning: tending to remind one of something.
Synonyms: evocative, suggestive
Example: This painting is strongly reminiscent of da Vinci’s “Annunciation”.
4. UNPRECEDENTED (Adjective)=अभूतपूर्व
Meaning: never done or known before.
Synonyms: unparalleled, unequalled
Antonyms: normal, common
Example: Before the storm, there was an unprecedented demand for food supplies that left many stores empty.
Meaning: extremely unpleasant; repulsive.
Synonyms: revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant
Antonyms: delightful, pleasant, agreeable, charming
Example: The athlete got arrested for participating in the odious sport of dog fighting.
6. Wrangle: (verb)=झगडा
Meaning: to express different opinions about something often angrily
Synonyms: altercate, argue, bicker, brabble
Antonyms: concur, consent
Example: The case dragged on for months, because the lawyers had to wrangle over every minor detail.
7. SUBJUGATE (Verb)=अधीन करना
Meaning: bring under domination or control, especially by conquest.
Synonyms: conquer, vanquish, defeat, crush
Example: Is your goal to take away our freedom and subjugate us by military force?
8. SKIRMISH (Noun)=झड़प
Meaning: an episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, especially between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets.
Synonyms: fight, battle, clash, conflict, encounter
Antonyms: accord, concord
Example: Several players got into a skirmish following the first play of the game.
9. RETINUE (Noun)=परिचारक वर्ग
Meaning: a group of advisers, assistants, or others accompanying an important person.
Synonyms: entourage, escort, company
Example: The president’s retinue includes a publicist, an assistant, and eight bodyguards.
10. Credulous (Adjective)=विश्रंभी
Meaning: having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
Synonym: gullible, naive, impressionable, trusting,
Antonym: worldly, suspicious
Example: When she was younger, my baby sister was incredibly credulous and fell for all my tricks.