Government jobs have been very lucrative since many years because it offers job security, various perks, allowances and many other things. Due to this the competition is increasing day by day. Many students are working really hard to get a job in the government sector. Now as there are various government sector exams like SBI, IBPS, Insurance, SSC and many more, it’s very important to choose which exam you need to prepare for. Now here are some do’s and dont’s that one should do while preparing for any government job exam.
- Not everyone has same capabilities and not everyone can do the same thing. So, the first thing to do is to go through the syllabus and analyze for yourself that which exam you need to prepare for.
- Go through the pattern and the topics asked in the exam. All exams seem to have same syllabus in Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English etc, but the topics from these subjects and the type of questions asked are quite different.
- Get the detailed syllabus and the correct study material for the exams that you need to prepare.
- As most of the exams are online nowadays, so it is very important to practice online so that you get in touch with the real exam interface which is very important to appear in any government exam.
- Try to solve the previous year question papers and have an idea about the previous year analysis of the exam you are preparing for.
- Practice as many mocks as you can from various test series, as the more you practice, the more are your chances of getting the selection.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- As everyone has different kind of caliber, so never compare yourself with others. If someone near you wants to prepare for ssc, bank and other exams at the same time then don’t try to do the same. See your capability and interest before choosing any exam.
- More than 80% students never read the complete notification before applying for any exam. Never do this as the pattern and other details of the exam are given in the notification.
- Don’t set unrealistic expectations, that if you are good at one section then you can leave rest of the sections. Most of the exams have sectional cutoffs so prepare accordingly so that atleast you score the sectional cutoffs in your weak sections and cover your marks in the strong sections.
- Don’t let others influence you. You are the one who can analyze yourself, so choose the exam you want to prepare accordingly.
- For competitive exams you cannot follow the same strategy as in school. You cannot rely only on preparing some chapters from a book as you did in schools. Here, you need to practice all type of questions that can be framed from a certain topic. Just a theoretical study of the topics won’t help.
When we want to achieve something we really want in our life we can find several ways to get that thing and if we don’t want to do something in life then then we will find numerous excuses not to do it. So, if you really want to achieve something big, be ready to face any hardships for that.