As we all know ECGC PO exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 14th March 2020 month. as only 5 days are remaining for the examination we all hope that we’re going well with your preparation the exam will be held in two stages one is a Computer Based examination and which there will be a total number of Five sections for which the students will be given one 40 minutes to complete the same and the other one is the descriptive exam and for their students will get a total 40 minutes to complete this section. All those candidates who will qualify for the online written examination will be eligible for the second round and they will be called for the interview round.
Today in this article we are going to provide you some of the last week’s tips and strategies that aspirants are advised to follow. So that they can prepare well for their examination.
Last week strategy for ECGC PO exam 2021:
- An only 5 days are remaining we hope that candidates should have completed at least 90 to 95% of the syllabus by now start revising important topics from each subject.
- Try to give maximum time in solving the question from the topics in which you are having a good command.
- In these last days try to avoid touching any new topic as it will bring confusion to the mind of the aspirants.
- Solve the previous year’s papers as this will give you an idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- Solve The frequencies which are available on the adda247 app which will help you in increasing your speed with accuracy.
- Test and the mock test which is a design by our expert faculty which will help you in identifying your mistake and improving your speed and accuracy.
Practice is the key to success. Practice as many questions as you can as this will help you in getting good marks in the examination.
keep practicing with the Adda247.