JAIIB English Batch
Language is always a barrier for many aspirants, some are comfortable in Hindi, some are in English. Considering this fact, ADDA247 launched a new batch for JAIIB Aspirants in the English Language “JAIIB NOV ENGLISH 1.0”.
JAIIB NOV ENG 1.0:
Batch Start Date: 9th August 2021
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Course through 140+ hours of Live Interactive Classes (PPB, AFB & LRB)
- 61+ eBooks (PPB+AFB+LRB) Updated Study Material 2021
- 30+ Topic-wise Questions eBooks AFB
- 60+ Topic-wise Test Series (PPB + LRB)
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts
Meet our JAIIB Team Experts:
- Dr. Tarunika Jain: PPB Mentor
- Priyanshu Maheshwari
CA, MBA (Finance), JAIIB]
(a) More than 2000 candidates have been qualified and promoted under the guidance of Priyanshu Maheshwari Ma’am
(b) 10+ years of experience in training and mentoring candidates for various bank promotional examinations and also part of training the bank officers across India.
(c) More than 5000 Candidates have been taught
- Swati Agrawal
CA, MBA (Finance), JAIIB]
(a) A corporate lawyer based out of Bangalore with 3.5 years of experience in transactional and advisory on commercial laws.
(b) More than 1000 candidates have been qualified and promoted under the guidance of Swati Agarwal Ma’am.
(c) She has also authored an article on the SC ruling on the letter of guarantee. Further, she has a personal legal blog (decodeindianlaws.com) wherein she writes about common legal issues and their solutions.
You will get a Validity of 6 Months for this Batch.
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is for Bankers/members and DBF can be attempted by non-bankers/non-members.
- The exam is held twice every year – Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers – Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 marks each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day-to-day work.
- IIBF Members can apply.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or its equivalent.
- The subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
- You have to score a minimum of 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
- From 1st September 2021 to 7th September 2021 – Normal Examination Fees
- From 8th September 2021 to 21st September 2021 – Normal Examination fees + Rs. 100/-
- From 22nd September 2021 to 30th September 2021 – Normal Examination fees + Rs. 100/-
JAIIB Exam Dates: