SBI Apprentice Cut off 2021: The cut-off marks are minimum marks that the candidates have to score to qualify for any banking exams. Similarly, the State Bank of India will also be releasing the category-wise and state-wise cut off for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 after conducting the examination. In this article, we will be looking at the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off, so that the candidates can level up their preparations accordingly, and score qualifying marks in the upcoming examination.
The State bank of India has released 6100 vacancies for the post of SBI Apprentice 2021. Candidates who have not yet filled the online application form must hurry up and click on the link below to apply now.
SBI Apprentice Previous Years Cut off
The SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 will tentatively be conducted in August 2021. Candidates will be selected based on written tests and language proficiency. SBI will be selecting the candidates who will meet the SBI Apprentice Cut-Off which will be released after SBI Apprentice Exam 2021. Now we will be looking at the SBI Apprentice Previous Years Cut Off which will give the candidates an idea of the level of competition they will be facing in the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
The previous year cut-off will also give the candidates an overview of the upcoming SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut off 2019
The previous year cut-off marks can help the candidates prepare efficiently and plan meaningful strategies. Below is the SBI Apprentice Previous Year cut Off List of 2019, giving the candidates a thorough knowledge about the cut-off marks.
SBI Apprentice Cutoff 2019
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||SBI Apprentice Cutoff|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-20|
|General and Financial Awareness||25||25||18-21|
How to Check SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021?
Once the SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021 has been released, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the cut-off:
- Visit the official website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the careers section.
- Search for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Enter your login credentials – registration number and password (DOB)
- SBI Apprentice Cut Off Will be displayed on the candidate’s portal.
Factors Influencing SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021
The candidates must know about the factors that influence the cut-off list as it will help them to avoid any hindrances in scoring qualifying marks. There are a number of factors that affects the SBI Apprentice Cut Off list, some of them are as follows:
- Number of vacancies released by SBI for SBI Apprentice 2021
- The number of students appearing for the examination.
- The difficulty level of the written examination.
- The number of students qualifying for the examination.
How to check your marks in SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Calculating marks for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 is a very easy process. Candidates can check their marks by considering the following information:
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Every correct answer will give the candidates 01 Marks.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates can calculate their scores by using this formula – Total marks = correct answer X 1 – wrong answer X 0.25
FAQs: SBI Apprentice Cut off 2021
Q.When will SBI release the SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021?
Ans: SBI will be releasing the cut-off for SBI apprentice 2021 after conducting the examination.
Q.Do vacancies affect the SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021?
Ans: Yes, vacancies are one of the factors that affect the SBI Apprentice Cut Off.
Q.When will SBI be conducting the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Ans: The SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 Will be tentatively conducted in August 2021.