| Updated On November 29th, 2019 at 02:52 pm
FCI has conducted the FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam on 28 November 2019 for aspirants willing to work as a manager in Food Corporation of India (FCI). FCI Phase 1 is to be held in 4 shifts. Phase 1 is the first stage for FCI Manager Selection Process and consists of 3 sections with a sectional timing of 20 minutes each. Here is FCI Exam Analysis Phase 1 for Shift 1. The analysis of the Phase 1 exam will help the aspirants in determining the expected cut off and the possibility of passing the exam. In this post, you can check the FCI Manager Phase 1 exam analysis 2019 along with the exact exam review and questions asked in the FCI Manager exam 2019 for Phase 1.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Share your experience and Review for FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam at firstname.lastname@example.org
FCI Manager Exam Analysis Phase 1 2019: Quantitative Aptitude
The Quantitative Aptitude section requires efficiency and speed. Candidates have to attempt maximum questions with accuracy in 20 minutes. The overall level of the Quantitative Aptitude section was moderate
- One bar graph DI with A & B call details on different days of the week
- 5 set of questions in which married and unmarried employees were given
|Topic||No. Of questions||Level|
|Number Series||5||Easy to moderate|
FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam Analysis 2019: Reasoning Ability
The Reasoning Ability section was easy to moderate. A total of 35 questions were divided and Puzzles & Sitting arrangement dominated this section. Some of the important points to note down from this section are:
- One Box based puzzle was asked
- One circular sitting arrangement
- One sitting arrangement with 12 people sitting in parallel rows facing towards North & other towards south
- One puzzle with 8 people with their age and fruit
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Inequality||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement (4)||20||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||35||Easy to Moderate|
FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam Analysis 2019: English Language
The overall level of the English Language section was Easy. Candidates were easily able to attempt 25+ questions in 20 minutes.
- RC topic on water crisis
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam Analysis 2019: Good Attempts | Shift 1
The good attempts as per the review of students in the FCI Manager Phase 1 exam are given in the table below. Candidates can check the estimated good attempts that will give an idea about the expected cut-off. It is clarified that good attempts are solely based on the review of students.
|Subject||Good Attempts||Time (in min.)|
|English Language||24-27||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||24-26||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||21-23||20 minutes|