| Updated On December 2nd, 2019 at 12:54 pm
IDBI Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. The total number of vacancies is 61 in IDBI Bank SO recruitment 2019-20. The candidates, who has fulfilling required eligibility criteria can apply online from 28th November to 12th December 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online: 28th November 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online: 12th December 2019
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (non-refundable):
Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
- Category of Applicant Application Fee: SC/ST Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others category: Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- For PWD category: NIL
Check the Details Vacancies Here:
|Grade||No. of Vacancies||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|DGM (Grade D)||2||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|AGM (Grade C)||5||3||1||0||1||0|
|Manager (Grade B)||54||23||8||4||14||5|
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment: Pay & Allowances
|Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|Manager – Grade ‘B’||In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
In addition to the pay, the selected candidate will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits as applicable to the Grade as per the Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
Get Free Study Material For IDBI SO 2019!All the Best BA’ians for IDBI Bank SO 2019!