IBPS Full Form- The IBPS Full Form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selections that is an autonomous organisation and is an exam conducting body for almost all the banking exams in India. Recently it has released the notification for IBPS PO 2020 which is one of the coveted exam in India. In this space we will be giving you all the necessary information related to IBPS and the different exams that it conduct. IBPS also conducts faculty level or internal recruitment exams and all the updates related to IBPS Recruitments are posted on its official website @ibps.in
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
IBPS Full Form
The Institute of Banking Personal Selections (IBPS) was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and also registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 as a Public Trust.
|IBPS||Institute of Banking Personal Selections|
|CRP||Common Recruitment Process|
|RRB||Regional Rural Banks|
|IBPS Calendar 2020-21: Check IBPS Exam Dates, Schedules, Download PDF||IBPS RRB 2020: Notification Out, Exam Dates, Vacancy, Syllabus, Eligibility|
Vision of IBPS
The IBPS has a vision of evolving and implementing the exceptional and reliable processes and framework for the assessment or selection of personnel by following the fair practices. The above activity is done for various client organizations. It also aims to conduct relevant support research and to publicize the findings.
Functions of Institute of Banking Personal Selections (IBPS)
The Institute of Banking Personal Selections (IBPS) undertake various activities of recruitment, promotion, assessment Centre etc. The contribution of IBPS in these areas is as follows:
- Recruitment: The IBPS plays a very major role in the recruitment of Officers, Clerical and Specialist Officers cadre. All these recruitment examination projects involves lakhs of candidates every year. It conducts examinations for various organizations like Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Cooperative banks, Private Banks etc. These recruitment examinations includes Common Recruitment Process (CRP) PO/MT, CRP Clerical, CRP RRBs.
- Promotion: The IBPS is also contributing to the entire banking industry by providing valuable services in terms of promotion and placement programmes at different levels.
- Apart from the above two services, IBPS also undertakes admission test projects for various universities and institutes; assesses competencies and skills of the participants for many purposes like recruitments or for promotions or placements; assessment of group dynamics related personality traits and projects where only applications are registered.
Overall, IBPS bestows its services to all the coveted organizations like Reserve Bank of India, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Public Sector Banks, State Bank of India & its associates, few Co-operative banks, Small Industries Development Bank of India, LIC & insurance companies which are regular members of the IBPS society.
As per the official website of IBPS, 1.01 crore candidates applied for different examinations like CRP PO/MT, CRP Clerical, CRP RRBs and various other examinations conducted by the Institute of Banking Personal Selections (IBPS) during the year 2018-19. As a result, IBPS has received the recognition of being a major “Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency”.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
Watch video on How to Crack IBPS Exam 2020!!
Frequently Asked Questions: IBPS Full Form
Q. What is the full form of IBPS exam?
Ans. Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection is the full form of IBPS.
Q. What is the use of IBPS ?
Ans. IBPS is an autonomous testing agency that conducts exams for various organizations.
Q. Is IBPS conducts exams for government job only?
Ans. So far yes IBPS only conducts exams for government jobs only.
Q. Is IBPS easier than SBI?
Ans. Both the exams are difficult but can be cracked with the right approach.
Q. Who can apply for bank exams?
Ans. Any graduate from recognized university can apply for bank jobs.