IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 Out: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021 on 26th November 2021 on its official website. All the candidates who will appear in the IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 12th, 18th, and 19th December 2021. The IBPS will recruit a number of 7858 candidates for the post of clerical cadre. Candidates can download their IBPS Clerk admit card 2021 from the official website or from the direct link mentioned in the article below by using their Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/DOB.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 Out
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 is now released on the official website of IBPS. The admit card will contain all the important information like, exam date, exam timing, location of the exam Centre and other guidelines that the candidates have to follow during the examination. admit card is a Mandatory document that the candidates have to carry at the examination center. candidates without the hall tickets will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 on its official website. Candidates must check all other important dates of IBPS Clerk 2021 from the table mentioned below.
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021||26th November 2021|
|Last Date To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021||19th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||12th, 18th, and 19th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021||January/February 2021|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 Link
Candidates can download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 by visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking the direct link mentioned below. The admit card link is active now as IBPS has released the hall tickets officially. Candidates can now download their admit card from the link mentioned below. The last date to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card is 19th December 2021.
How To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to successfully download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 exam.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS or click on the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 direct link mentioned in this article.
Step 2: Enter the details of your respective credentials like registration number/roll number in the appropriate box enter the password provided by IBPS during the application process or use DOB.
Step 3: After filling in the details the candidates have to click on the ‘Login’ button which will display their Admit Card for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021.
Note: Candidates must take out the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 as it will be required at the time of examination.
Things to Carry to the Exam Center for IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2021
Candidates are required to carry various things to the examination center with them to the examination hall. The list of all the important things are mentioned below.
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the IBPS PO Prelims admit card 2021.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 3 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Details Mentioned on IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 carefully.
- Applicant’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Empty Box for Signature of Candidate
- Empty Box for Signature of Invigilator
COVID-19 Instructions for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the IBPS has released various guidelines, that candidates need to follow when they reach to the exam center.
- Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed inside the exam venue without a mask.
- Candidates must have the Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phones, the status of which will be checked by the Security Guards. Candidates who do not have a Mobile Phone must bring along a self-attested declaration.
- Candidates must carry a transparent water bottle along with them and a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- The rough sheets shall be kept on the candidate’s desk and no extra sheets shall be provided during the exam.
- Candidates shall have to drop their IBPS PO call letter, photocopy of Identity Proof, and their worksheets in a box after the completion of the examination.
- Mission IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2021
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Paper Trend of Last 4 Years
- IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper’s
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. How can I download my IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
Ans. Download the admit card from the official website of IBPS and follow the steps mentioned in this article above.
Q. I am not able to log in, the window is displaying ‘login failed’, what shall I do?
Ans. Due to heavy online traffic, this situation occurs very frequently. Candidates are advised to not panic and try again in some time.
Q. Where do I get the Registration No. & Password?
Ans. At the time of registration, the ID & Password was sent by IBPS on the candidate’s email as well as via text messages.