The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully conducted the IBPS RRB PO mains exam 2021. As we all know, the general awareness section is one of the most scoring sections if it is prepared well. After the completion of the examination, our expert team had discussed with the candidates who have appeared in the examination to know more about the types of questions asked and the difficulty level of the examination.
As per the reviews of the aspirants, the overall examination of IBPS RRB PO mains 2021 was of a moderate level. Maximum questions which were asked in the examination were already taught to the candidates by our currentaffairs.adda247.com and Bankersadda. To provide you with some more detailed information about the examination we are here with the Types of questions asked in the General awareness section.
Types of questions asked in the General Awareness section are:
- Flipkart launches Shopsy to enable over 25 mn online entrepreneurs
- MR Kumar is the LIC chairman
- ICICI Bank launches ‘Salute Doctors’, banking solution for doctors
- No. of Small Finance Bank: 11
- National Doctors’ Day: 01 July. The day commemorates the birth anniversary of the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 is the bankruptcy law of India that seeks to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy.
- CMD Of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd: Arun Kumar Singh.
- India stands at the 20th spot among the top 100 countries that have been ranked in the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021 by Startup Blink.
- Deepika Kumari won three gold medals in the compound cadet women’s and men’s and mixed team events in the ongoing World Archery Youth Championships 2021.
- Italy national football team Nickname: Azzurri.
- RBI has announced that it has hiked the maximum end of day balance for payment banks to Rs 2 lakh from Rs 1 lakh.
- President of United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Nazhat Shameem.
- 2 Questions from Tokyo Olympics 2021.
- The remaining RBI Monetary Policy 2021 will take place in October (6 to 8).
- The current population of Index of India is 1,396,642,642, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
- Aspirational Districts present in India: 124.
- Question related to Model Tenancy Act, 2021.
- Global award for the quality of service: Cochin airport
- PM Modi launched the CET scheme. What is the validity of this scheme (no. of years): 3 yrs.
- NATO is an international alliance that consists of 30 member states from North America and Europe.
- In a healthy sign, public sector banks (PSBs) in India have reported a profit of Rs 31,817 crore in the financial year 2020-21.
- SIDBI launches quick delivery schemes SHWAS & AROG
- Maharashtra tops justice delivery in India Justice Report 2020.
- Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC) is the lead agency for implementing eNAM under the aegis of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India.
- Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied Sectors Rejuvenation (RAFTAAR) is a unique scheme of the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
- The government of India holds 45.48 per cent of IDBI Bank.
- What is India’s rank among BRICS Nations in the World Competitive Index 2021: Second (after China)
- Who topped the ‘World’s 50 Greatest Leaders’ list for 2021, released by Fortune Magazine: Jacinda Ardern.
- G20 Finance Ministers approved a tax reform for multinationals that aims to put an end to tax havens by introducing a global corporate tax rate of at 15 per cent.
- India spends what per cent of GDP in the health sector: 1.5%
- Denmark ranks 1 in the World Corruption Index 2020. Which other country also ranks 1: New Zealand.
- When ATM not available cash for with Draw Called: Crunch.
- Which Place GI Tag Banana Export to Dubai: Jalgaon.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
FAQs: IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Q1. Is IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1 over?
Ans. Yes, IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1 is over.
Q2. What was the level of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1?
Ans. The level of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1 was Moderate.
Q3. Is there any sectional timing in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. No, there is a composite time of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 of 2 hours.