The General Awareness section constitutes a major part of a competitive examination and needs your undivided attention. The questions which are asked in the exam are generally framed on National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology etc. To excel in this section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover the above area
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
To complement your preparation for General Awareness section of the upcoming exams like SBI Clerk Mains, RBI Assistant Mains and NABARD Grade A Prelims, we are providing you General Awareness Quiz of 16th April 2020 covering the following topics: Health ATMs, CNG terminal, Airports Authority of India.
Q1. The Indian Railways has installed two ‘Health ATMs’ at railway station in ____________.
Q2. Which of the following state of India has given permission to formed the world’s first CNG terminal in the state?
(b) Himachal Pradesh
(e) Tamil Nadu
Q3. Senior IPS officer _________________ was appointed as the chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI).
(a) M L Narasimha Rao
(b) Surineni Usha
(c) S Shanmohan
(d) Aditya Mishra
(e) Siddarth Kaushal
Q4. Who among the following took charge as the chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
(a) Narayana Reddy
(b) Lakshmi Durga
(c) K Ramakrishna
(d) G V Ramana
(e) Arvind Singh
Q5. The Indian cricket team was played its first-ever Day-Night Test match against_______________.
(a) South Africa
(e) Sri Lanka
Sol. The Indian Railways has installed two ‘Health ATMs’ at the Charbagh railway station in Lucknow.
Sol. Gujarat Government has given approval to the world’s first CNG terminal at Bhavnagar port, Gujarat.
Sol. Senior IPS officer Aditya Mishra was appointed as the chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI).
Sol. Arvind Singh, a 1988-batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre, took charge as the chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Sol. The Indian cricket team was played its first-ever Day-Night Test match against Bangladesh.
|16 April||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
- SBI Clerk Result 2020
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- NEET Admit Card 2020
Watch the Current Affairs Show for RBI Assistant/SBI Clerk Mains and other Competitive Exams.