IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is responsible for conducting recruitment exams for recruiting suitable candidates for different posts Public Sector Banks and Regionnal Rural Banks. It is an autonomous recruitment body.
|Organisation||IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Role||Bank and Insurance Exam Conducting Body|
|Exams Conducted||IBPS PO/MT, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III|
|Exam Calendar 2020||Click Here to Download|
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- IBPS RRB |OFFICE SCALE-1 & OFFICE ASSISTANT | Live Classes
- IBPS KA MAHAPACK Online Live Classes
- Bank PO Previous Year Question Paper: IBPS PO, SBI PO, IBPS RRB PO
Established in the year 1984, IBPS also offers standardized systems for assessment as well as result processing services to various organizations. IBPS is governed by the RBI, NIBM and the Finance Ministry of India. The final decision-making process of the IBPS also takes into account the opinions of representatives from different Public Banks as well as insurance companies.
Every year, the IBPS conducts neumerous examinations, some of which are:
- IBPS PO
- IBPS SO
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB PO
- IBPS RRB Clerk
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II
The following are separe recruitment process conducted by individual organisation, but IBPS is the exam conducting body:
- RBI Assistant
- LIC AAO
- NIACL AO
- SBI PO
- SBI Clerk and others
|Upcoming Bank Exams 2020||Government Jobs for Graduates 2020||Consumer Price Index: Definition, Types, Measurement|
IBPS offers the following services:
- It assists banks in the conducting of examinations for the recruitment of candidates in various banking positions.
- It helps multiple banking organizations to select the candidates who possess the suitable knowledge and skills for different positions
- It conducts group exercises and interviews to not only identify the higher cognitive abilities of the candidates but also to assess their personalities.
- It arranges and organizes training programmes for senior banking staff to help them develop their interpersonal, interviewing and observational skills.
- It also conducts workshops and expert services classes for experts.
|IBPS PO 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020||IBPS RRB 2020||IBPS SO 2020|
IBPS PO, Clerk, SO Jobs offers candidates with scopes of
- Individual growth
- Great salary
- Job security
IBPS Exam Pattern
The exam for IBPS PO, Clerk and SO is conducted in three different phases, namely the Preliminary Exams, the Mains Exam and the Interview (only for officer grade). It is a step by step procedure, wherein the candidate must clear each level before progressing to the next.
The Preliminary Examination is a clearing stage, which mostly consists of three sections, namely the English Language (30 marks), Reasoning Ability (35 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks), which make up a total of 100 marks. The total time allotted is 60 minutes.
|IBPS Calendar 2020-21 Released: Check IBPS Exam Dates, Schedules, Download PDF||IBPS PO 2020 Detailed Syllabus for Prelims and Mains||IBPS PO Final Result 2020-Check Final Result Date at @ibps.in|
The Mains exam for IBPS includes a computer-based exam along with a descriptive test. Every section in this exam has a sectional time limit. The subjects tested include Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis & Interpretation. The total time for the paper is of 3 hours, with a maximum of 200 marks. In some of the IBPS exams, candidates also have to write a descriptive test, which includes letter writing and an essay of 25 marks.
Following the mains exam (for officer level recruitment), shortlisted candidates for all the posts are then called in for an Interview which is conducted by the Participating Organizations and subsequently coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each UT/State.
- IBPS PO 2020 Detailed Syllabus for Prelims and Mains
- Arogya Setu Mobile App: What Is It, Features, Benefits, Uses And How To Download
Everyone who clears the Interview is then selected for the designated posts in various Public Sector Banks and other organizations.
Eligibility to Apply for IBPS Exams
Since the IBPS exams are national level and state level, there is an essential eligibility criterion for candidates applying for a job. The candidate is required to be a graduate and have a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, they should have sufficient knowledge of computers as well as internet studies. They should also have a certificate to prove the same. There is also age criteria with recruitment process, you can go through the official notifications of IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO and IBPS RRB recruitments to know more about it.
Candidates who wish to apply for special ranks, require a specialised degree in that stream as specifiend in the recruitment notice. This specialization could be in law, management, IT and accounting, amongst other departments.