The General Awareness section constitutes a major part of a competitive examination and needs your undivided attention. The questions which are asked in the exam are generally framed on National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology etc. To excel in this section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover the above area.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
To complement your preparation for General Awareness section of the upcoming exams like SBI Clerk Mains, RBI Assistant Mains and NABARD Grade A Prelims, we are providing you General Awareness Quiz of 29th April 2020 covering the following topics: Promissory note, Human Development Index, Time magazine.
Q1. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a promissory note. In which of the following year Commercial Paper was introduced in India?
Q2. Name the following country, who has topped the Human Development Index 2019.
Q3. Who among the following has been named as Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2019?
(a) Nikki Henderson
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Donald Trump
(d) Malena Ernman
(e) Greta Thunberg
Q4. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has been ranked ______________- by Forbes in ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’.
Q5. What is the maximum maturity period of Treasury bills, or T-bills?
(a) 366 Days
(b) 342 Days
(c) 348 Days
(d) 364 Days
(e) 360 Days
Sol. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a promissory note. It was introduced in India in 1990.
Sol. Norway, Switzerland, Ireland respectively occupied the top three positions in the Human Development Index 2019.
Sol. Sweden’s Greta Thunberg has been named as Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2019. Greta Thunberg is the Swedish schoolgirl who inspired a global movement to fight climate change and became popular with the “#FridaysForFuture“.
Sol. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has been ranked 34th by Forbes in ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’.
Sol. Treasury bills, or T-bills, have a maximum maturity period of 364 days.
|29 April||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
- SBI Clerk Result 2020
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- NEET Admit Card 2020
Watch the Current Affairs Show of 29th April 2020: