General Awareness Quiz Series 2022: 10th December: Hello Students, General Awareness is an essential part of all government exams. It’s better to prepare this section daily and revise the same using the factsheet provided. Bankersadda team has brought you up a new series in which we will come up with 10 questions and answers, other options of the question have related news to them. So don’t miss reading the solutions.
Q1. When Nobel Prize Day is celebrated?
(a) 9 December
(b) 10 December
(c) 11 December
(d) 12 December
Q2. India’s first Drone Skilling and Training Virtual E-Learning Platform is launched at ___
(d) None of these
Q3. What is the amount of loan is given by Asian Development Bank to support preparatory activities for designing a project to improve municipal infrastructure in priority areas of Agartala city, Tripura?
(a) 1 Million
(b) 2 Million
(c) 3 Million
(d) 4 Million
Q4. Which institution has published the report : Navigating the Storm?
(a) World Bank
Q5. When Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Day is celebrated?
(a) 24 December
(b) 24 November
(c) 24 January
(d) 24 February
Q6. What is the name of the open source satellite launched by the ISRO?
(c) Vyom Space
Q7. 2023 is the year of International year of Millet. Where opening ceremony for the International Year of Millets – 2023 (IYM2023) was organised?
(c) New York
Q8. Where Karthigai Deepam Chariot festival was held?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Tamil Nadu
Q9. Fill in the blanks about Passport Index 2022 published by Arton Capital
- Worlds strongest passport is held by _____ country.
- Worlds weakest passport is held by _____ country.
(a) UAE, Pakistan
(b) USA, Afghanistan
Q10. Who has won the World Athlete of the year awards?
- Mondo Duplantis
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone
- Eden Hazard
- Mansi Gulati
Choose the correct Code
- Human Rights Day 2022 is observed on the 10th of December 2022.
- Nobel Prize Day 2022 is observed on the 10th of December 2022.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur launched India’s first Drone Skilling and Training Virtual E-Learning Platform at the Chennai manufacturing site of Garuda Aerospace, an Indian business that uses agri-drones to empower and mobilize farmers throughout the country.
- The World Ayurveda Congress & Arogya Expo 2022 will take place in Goa from December 8–11 with the aim of giving industry leaders, practitioners, traditional healers, educators, students, medicine manufacturers, etc.
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will hold a two-day convention in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, on December 10 and 11, 2022, with the subject “Universal Health Coverage Day (UHC) 2022.”
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $3 million project readiness financing (PRF) facility to support preparatory activities for designing a project to improve municipal infrastructure in priority areas of Agartala city, Tripura.
The World Bank in its latest India development update titled ‘Navigating the Storm’ revised upwards its GDP growth forecast for India to 6.9% for 2022-23 from 6.5% in its Oct 2022 Update .
Recent in News:
The Government of India has allowed Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) to invest up to 15% of its surplus funds into equity through exchange-traded funds (ETFs), in a bid to accrue better returns on its surplus funds.
The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- India’s first open-source satellite ‘InQube’ will be launched in Dec 2022 with the help of Indian Space Agency- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) & Indian National Space Promotion and Authorization Center (In-Space) signed an MoU with Vyom Space Exploration and Services Private Limited, for its “human and cargo transportation capsule program”.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, organized an opening ceremony for the International Year of Millets – 2023 (IYM2023) in Rome, Italy.
The Karthigai Deepam Chariot festival was held at Thiruparankundram in Madurai, Tamil Nadu after a gap of two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Passport Index 2022 published by Arton Capital ranked the world’s strongest and weakest passports.
The UAE has the strongest passport in the world.
- India was ranked at 87th position in the world’s strongest passport list.
- Country with the weakest passports are Afghanistan .
- Nine out of top 10 most powerful passports are issued by the European countries.
World champion American hurdler Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone and Swedish pole vaulter Mondo Duplantis won the World Athlete of the year awards.
The Founder of Manasvani, Mansi Gulati has released her book ‘Miracles of Face Yoga’, which has been appreciated by the President of India Droupadi Murmu.
Belgium captain Eden Hazard has announced his retirement from international football after Belgium’s early exit from the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- General Awareness Quiz Series 2022: 9th December
RBI to Launch Pilot Project on Retail Digital Rupee on 1 December 2022
- GK Questions For GK Questions