General Awareness Quiz Series 2023: 9th February: Hello Students, General Awareness is essential to all government exams. It’s better to prepare this section daily and revise the same using the factsheet provided. The Bankersadda team has brought you up a new series in which we will come up with 10 questions and answers, other options of the question have related news to them. So don’t miss reading the solutions.
Q1. Dr Zakir Hussain was ____ president of India?
Q2. What’s the capital of Israel?
(a) Tel Aviv
Q3. Where is IN-SPACe headquarter located?
Q4. Which state has launched Farm Gate App?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
Q5. Who’s the CEO of C-DOT?
(a) Bhrigu Nath Singh
(b) Vinod Kumar Yadav
(c) Shikha Srivastava
(d) Dr Pankaj Kumar Dalela
(e) Dr Rajkumar Upadhyay
Q6. Ministry of Defence has signed a contract worth Rs 2,585 crore with which company?
(e) Ashok Leyland
Q7. Ministry of Education has asked CAG for a Special Audit of the implementation of the PM Poshan Scheme in which State?
(b) West Bengal
(e) Tamil Nadu
Q8. Which state has the highest number of software technology parks in India?
(a) Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat
(b) Madhya Pradesh, Odisha
(c) Karnataka, Maharashtra
(d) Chattisgarh, Tamil Nadu
(e) Delhi, Haryana
Q9. Which schedule to the constitution of India specifies the allocation of powers and functions between the Union and the State legislature?
Q10. NAMASTE scheme falls under which ministry?
(a) Ministry of External Affairs
(b) Ministry of Tourism
(c) Ministry of Textiles
(d) Ministry of AYUSH
(e) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Sol. Zakir Husain was 3rd president of India from 1967 to 1969.
Sol. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
Sol. Ahmedabad is the headquarters of IN-SPACe.
Sol. Madhya Pradesh has launched Madhya Pradesh Farm Gate App.
Sol. Dr. Rajkumar Upadhyay is the CEO of C-DOT.
Sol. The Ministry of Defense has approved the proposal for the indigenous manufacture of 41 sets of Modular Bridges for the Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army. These game-changing bridges have been designed and developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and shall be produced by Larsen & Toubro (L&T) as a DRDO-nominated production agency. The contract for the procurement of Modular Bridges was signed with L&T on February 08, 2023, at an estimated cost of over Rs 2,585 crore.
Sol. The Ministry of Education has received reports about the alleged misuse of funds in West Bengal under the PM Poshan Scheme. Instances of deviations in the implementation of the Scheme have also been reported in the media. Given the above, the Education Ministry has requested 0/o CAG for a Special Audit of the implementation of the PM Poshan Scheme in the State of West Bengal for the last three financial years. This Audit will encompass compliance, performance and financial audit.
Sol. Karnataka:- Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Manipal, Mysore, Davangere & Maharashtra:- Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nasik, Mumbai, and Pune has the highest number of a software technology park in India.
Sol. The Seventh Schedule to the Constitution of India specifies the allocation of powers and functions between the Union and the State legislatures.
Sol. The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MoSJE) has formulated a scheme “National Action for Mechanized Sanitation Ecosystem” (NAMASTE). The process of extending the Scheme to all the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of the country has been initiated. The main features of the Scheme to be implemented in all ULBs are:-
- Identification: NAMASTE envisages identifying the Sewer/Septic Tank Workers (SSWs).
- Occupational Training and distribution of PPE Kits to SSWs.
- Assistance for Safety Devices to Sanitation Response Units (SRUs).
- Extending Health Insurance Scheme Benefits to identified SSWs and their families under the Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY).
- Livelihood Assistance: The Action Plan will promote mechanization and enterprise development by providing funding support and subsidy (capital +interest) to the sanitation workers, to procure sanitation-related equipment.
- IEC Campaign: Massive campaigns would be undertaken jointly by the ULBs & NSKFDC to spread awareness about the interventions of NAMASTE.
- Types Of Insurance In India
- Economic Survey-2023 Indian Economy To Grow 6%-8% Next Fiscal Year
- Union Budget:- 2023-2024
- Budget Highlights 2023-24 For Salaried Employees
- Worlds Deadliest Earthquakes Since 2000 Complete List Here
- e₹-R Is In The Form of a Digital Token That Represents Legal Render CBDC
- General Awareness Quiz Series 2023: 8th February