| Updated On September 9th, 2019 at 03:19 pm
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Important Dates:
- On line, Registration commences from 21st of August 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11th of September 2019
- Payment of Application fees From 21st of August to 11th of September 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 5th of October 2019
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 23rd of September to 26th of September.
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Educational Qualification:
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Age Limit (as on 21.08.2019):
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Salary:
- The basic pay for Scale I officer is Rs. 32,795 per month. The total gross salary will be approx. Rs. 59, 000 per month.
- The pay scale of GIC Assistant Manager is Rs. 32795-1610 (14)-55335-1745 (4)-62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits.