GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 official notification
has been released. General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
was formed for the purpose of superintending, controlling and carrying on the business of general insurance. GIC has invited online application for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale I). The total number of vacancies is 25.
Aspiring candidates who want to start their career in the Insurance industry can apply online for GIC Assistant Manager 2019
subject to eligibility.
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Important Dates:
- On line, Registration commences from 21st of August 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11th of September 2019
- Payment of Application fees From 21st of August to 11th of September 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 5th of October 2019
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 23rd of September to 26th of September.
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Educational Qualification:
Graduate in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/IT, etc with at least 60% marks in degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Age Limit (as on 21.08.2019):
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Age Limit is as follows:
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
GIC Assistant Manager 2019 Salary:
- The basic pay for Scale I officer is Rs. 32,795 per month. The total gross salary will be approx. Rs. 59, 000 per month.
- The pay scale of GIC Assistant Manager is Rs. 32795-1610 (14)-55335-1745 (4)-62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits.
All the Best BA’ians!!