This day marks the begining of 9-day long festival in India, Navratri and team Bankersadda along with Adda247 wishes you all a very happy and prosperous Navratri this year. Navratri is celebrated with fervour and festivity in our nation and is marks the most auspicious days in the lunar calendar according to Hindu culture.
Each day celebrates one of the nine avatars of Goddess Durga and the epic battle of Mahishasura with Goddess Durga. Following are the 9 avatars of Maa Durga that we celebrate during this festival- Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayani, Kalaratri, Mahagauri, Siddhidatri. There is something to learn from each avatar of Maa Durga, and keep on reading to know about 9 Things to learn to get success in your venture.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Have a Long Term GOAL – DREAM and set your aim on what you want to achieve.
- Set many short term goals that are achievable and will ultimately help you accomplish your long term goal at the end.
- Introspect yourself, identify your strength and embrace your weakness.
- Set a deadline for everything. Make a routine to achive your short term goals in the deadline set by yourself.
- Identify the right approach to accomplish these tasks. If you are preparing to get a govt job then you must know what to study and what you can skip.
- Never forget the PLAN B. We all know that life can be anything but perfect, so we must always have an alternative ready in our mind.
- Test yourself and never settle for less. If you score a certain no. today in a test, aim higher for the next test, increase the difficulty level gradually.
- Dedication! You need to be focused and dedicated to achieve your goal. There should be no excuse in your mind whatsoever.
- Healthy body and healthy mind. Excercise, eat well, sleep well and take care of yourself. A healthy body will keep a mind healthy as well and this duo will help you get your goal.