| Updated On September 12th, 2019 at 03:40 pm
HDFC Bank Recruitment Future Bankers Program
HDFC Bank has launched Future Bankers Program. HDFC Bank Future Bankers is a 1 year professional diploma program by HDFC Bank in collaboration with Manipal University, one of India’s elite educational institutions. This program has been structured to provide a “real world” experience to future banking aspirants.
According to the official website of HDFC Bank, the first batch will commence from September 2019. The Bank will continue taking registrations for the ensuing batches, so if you are interested, please ‘Apply Now’.
How to Enroll in HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program?
Here are the steps to enroll in HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program:
- Fill the Application Form.
- Take the Online Assessment Test.
- Successful candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program: Internship Schedule
- Classroom Learning Program – 6 months at Manipal campus, Banglore.
- Internship – 3 months Internship at any HDFC bank branch.
- On the Job Training – 3 months On the job training at any HDFC bank branch.
The Programme Fees is Rs. 3.30 Lacs + Taxes.
Stipend & Growth Opportunities
For the duration of HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program, successful candidates are eligible for a stipend as follows:
- First 6 months (Classroom learning) – Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Next 3 months (Internship) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Final 3 months (On the job training) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
Successful Candidates will be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Relationship Banking. Moreover, the Job seeker will be provided a Job Opportunity as a Personal Banker at the grade of Deputy Manager with HDFC bank on successful completion of the course.