The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted the preliminary examination of IBPS Clerk 2020 on 5th and 12th December 2020. Now IBPS will be conducting the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 28 February 2021. Candidates must be wondering how they should start their preparation as only few days are left for the mains examination. In this article we will be clearing all the dubiousness of the candidates by discussing some tips and strategies that the candidates can follow to prepare for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020-21.
How to Start Preparation for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021?
IBPS has not declared the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result yet, candidates are enjoying their fatigue time until the result is announced. We advise the candidates not to take a break from the preparation for the mains examination as only few days are left and IBPS May not release the results for the preliminary examination anytime soon. Waiting for the result will just kill time and the candidates might lose this precious moment in which they can prepare efficiently. Let us not discuss some easy ways through which candidates can start the preparation for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021.
- Get familiar with the exam pattern and detailed syllabus. Before starting the preparation for any exam it is very important for the candidates to know the detailed syllabus of each section. Candidates must check the detailed section-wise syllabus for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam before starting their preparations.
- Cover the important topics first. It is very important to start your preparation by covering the important topics of each section because majority of the questions are on those topics and if prepared thoroughly, candidates can answer majority of the questions accurately.
- Work on your speed and accuracy. As we all know that banking exams are all about accuracy. But on the other hand maintaining speed and time management is also important. In the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam candidates will be given 200 questions for which they will get 160 minutes of duration. Candidates are advised to work on their speed and maintain the accuracy while solving the questions.
- After covering the important topics and the syllabus candidates must move on to the other step which is practice. Attempt as many mock tests as possible as it will give you an overview of the upcoming examination and will familiarise you with your weaknesses and strengths which you can improve before the actual examination. Practising with mock test Will also help you in maintaining speed and accuracy at the same time.
- You can also practice with the previous years question papers To get an actual overview of the examination and the important topics on which majority of the questions are based. There are chances that the question that was asked in the previous year’s IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Will be asked this year too.
- Make notes. While preparing for the mains examination candidates must make handwritten notes that will benefit them in the final phase of preparation and revision. Writing down the information will prove to be a more efficient way of studying for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When is IBPS Conducting the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam?
Ans: IBPS will be conducting the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 28th February 2021.
Q. Is the Result for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam out?
Ans: No, IBPS has not released the result for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Q. How many Questions will be asked in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans: There will be 200 Questions in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020-21.