State Bank Of India released the notification for SBI Clerk or Junior Associates. All the students who are willing to work in the banking sector, have a good opportunity through this recruitment. In the year 2020, the notification was released in January. This year as well the SBI will release the notification, as of now, official notification has not been released by the SBI, but it is expected that the notification will be released in April 2021. The recruitment is done based on Prelims examination and mains examination. All those students who will qualify for the prelims examination will be called for the mains examination. So, the students who are waiting for the SBI Clerk 2021 notification are advised to start their preparation right away, without any delay. We all are well aware that competition is increasing day by day, so to grab your place in the final selection you have to prepare well for the examination. Today, in this article we are going to provide you the strategy which should be followed to target SBI Clerk 2021.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021:
Before jumping to the strategy for the examination let us have a look at the exam pattern. The recruitment will be done based on prelims and the mains examination. The detailed exam pattern of prelims and mains examination is given below:
SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern 2021
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Preparation strategy For SBI Clerk 2021:
Here are some of the tips mentioned below which will be helpful for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination.
- While preparing for the examination, the first step is to go through the syllabus. Check the detailed syllabus of the SBI clerk, by which you will be able to make a study plan accordingly.
- Start with clearing the concepts and basics. Without clearing the concepts you will be unable to attempt the maximum number of questions.
- Start your preparation from the topics which seem to be easier. Complete the easy topics followed by the difficult ones.
- Make a proper study plan for preparing for the examination.
- For the reasoning subject, it is advisable to solve the puzzles daily, as it will help you in increasing the speed, and you will be able to solve the puzzles in the examination more easily.
- Divide your time to study, and equally give the time to each subject.
- In the mains examination, Current Affairs will be asked for the last six months, so start preparing for the current affairs from starting. You can prepare the same from our Adda247 app, in which you will get all the important current affairs, which are important for the examination, in which all the static information is also available.
- Practice is the only key to success, so once you are clear with the concepts, start practicing with the daily free quizzes which are available on our app.
- Solve the mock tests and the sectional test which are designed by our expert team, which will help you in rectifying your mistake and will improve the speed with accuracy.
- After giving the mock test, analyze your performance thoroughly.
- For the English section, try to read at least one editorial daily, and note down the new words which will improve your vocabulary.
- Make a short note of all the important formulas and things you go through while preparing, and revise them before the examination.
- Practice the questions from the previous year’s papers, as this will give you an idea about the examination pattern and the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
We hope that this information, and strategy will be helpful for all the students who are targeting the SBI Clerk 2021.
Keep practicing with Adda247!!