RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: Candidates who have attempted the RBI Office Attendant Exam must be curious to know their performance in the examination. Here, Bankersadda has come up with the General Awareness (GA) questions asked in the exam to help you deal with your performance analysis. The general awareness section consisted of 30 questions, each carries 1 mark. This means general awareness has 30/120 weightage in the RBI Office Attendant Exam.
General Awareness section asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam which Covers 6 Months of Current Affairs, Static GK, Banking Awareness & Financial Awareness. All the Questions Covered from Our Current affairs website and Daily Current Affairs Class on our Adda247 Youtube channel.
We have gathered the questions which we got from our trusted sources who have appeared for the RBI Office Attendant Exam. Here are the GA Questions Asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam which was held on 09th April 2021. Below is the list of questions with their correct answers.
Read the questions asked in the 3rd Shift Exam:
1. Golconda Fort situated: Hyderabad.
2. 10000 first women in ICC: Mithali Raj.
3. AML full form: Anti Money Laundering.
4. Which state of India share 3 side border Bangladesh: Tripura.
5. World wildlife day: 3rd March.
6. Sahitya academy award amount: Rs 1 Lakh.
7. Ashoka Chakra Spokes: 24.
8. 8th schedule how many languages: 22.
9. Shaktikant Das RBI governer: 25th
10. CAG of India is appointed by the President of India.
11. UP day: 24 January.
12. Rupay developed by NPCI.
13. Khajuraho Festival Of Dances: Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad.
14. Most friendly state goes to national film award: Sikkim.
15. Men in all England singles belongs to which country: Malaysia
16. The Geological Survey of India: Kolkata.
17. Gandhi peace prize 2020: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
18. UT under french: Puducherry.
19. EMI full form: Equated Monthly Installment.
20. Which of the following is not a public sector insurance company in India?
21. Kumbh Mela is not celebrated in which place?
22. International Labour Organization: Geneva.
23. Dakshin Gangotri was the first scientific base station of India situated in Antarctica.
24. The Indian Mutiny of 1857-59 was a widespread but unsuccessful rebellion against the rule of the British East India Company in India
Read the questions asked in the 2nd Shift Exam:
1. Union Minister of Law and Justice: Ravi Shankar Prasad.
2. Narendra Modi Stadium previous name: Motera Stadium.
3. Mumbai Indian Captain: Rohit Sharma.
4. World Water Day: 22nd March.
5. Nalanda University-related question: Rajgir, Bihar.
6. World Heritage site declared by whom: UNESCO.
7. Not deputy governor of RBI related question: BP Kanungo.
8. Jog fall in which state: Karnataka.
9. Capital of Manipur: Imphal.
10. PPF full form: Public Provident Fund.
12. RERA full Form: Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
13. UPI regulated by whom: RBI.
14. Statue of Unity: Gujarat.
15. Kurushetra in which state: Haryana.
16. National Animal of India: Tiger.
17. RFID linked with FASTag
18. Yoga Day: 21 June
19. How many members are nominated by the president in Rajya Sabha: 12
20. Who is the financial advisor of RBI: Arvind Subramanian.
21. India and Australia first test match in which stadium: Adelaide.
22. Kuchipudi is the dance form of which state: Andhra Pradesh.
23. Sakshi malik is related to which sports: Wrestling.
24. Meteorological department under which ministry: Ministry of Earth Sciences.
25. Youth day which birthday: Swami Vivekananda.
Read the questions asked in the 1st Shift Exam:
1. Largest northeastern state: Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Which of the following country is not included in the BRICS Organisation: Singapore.
3. Ellore cave in which state: Maharashtra.
4. Union Cabinet has approved the merger of capital-starved Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) with DBS Bank India.
5. The year 2019 marks 50 years of India’s Bank Nationalisation?
6. IPL 2021 how many teams: 8.
7. Who compose Vande Mataram: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
8. Mount Abou which state: Rajasthan.
9. Union Bank HQ
10. National Vaccination day: 16 March.
11. Land of Rising Sun: Japan
12. The Largest state of India according to area wise: Rajasthan.
13. All England Open 2021 women winner: Nozomi Okuhara
14. Rakhi Garhi in which state: Haryana.
15. The Backside of the Note image
16. Dilwara Jain Mandir: Rajasthan
17. How many states and union territory of India: 28 and 8.
18. India National Tree: Banyan tree (Ficus bengalensis)
19. Lok Sabha MP age: 25 years.
20. Finance minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman
21. MPC Full form: Monetary Policy Committee.
22. Dutee Chand record break by?
23. PIN full form: Personal Identification Number.
24. Tea producing State: Assam.
25. National Housing Bank HQ: New Delhi.
26. Highest Military Decoration: Param Vir Chakra.
27. Where is Niagara Falls situated: Canada.
28. Netaji Jayanti, also known as “Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti” or officially “Parakram Divas”.
29. National Science Day is celebrated in India on 28 February each year to mark the discovery of the Raman effect by Indian physicist Sir C. V. Raman.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Analysis (Shift 1, 9 April 2021) | Asked Questions & Expected Cut Off