SBI PO 2020 Strategy and Tips: The State Bank of India has already released the Clerk- Junior Associate recruitment notification in January with 8000+ vacancies and now it is expected that SBI Probationary Officer recruitment will be out in the month of March/April 2020. If your aim is to crack SBI PO 2020 exam, then read the tips given below that will help you in starting your preparation for the recruitment exam.
SBI PO is considered to be the most fascinating job in the public banking sector. Aspirants are more rerouted towards the benefits and perquisites offered by SBI to its employees. SBI PO is an all India level exam and every year a number of students try their luck to get selected as probationary officer in the state bank of India. SBI PO notification will be rolled out in March/April 2020. Aspirants who are targeting SBI PO 2020 must have started performing their hardships to attain success. In today’s article we will discuss on how to target SBI PO 2020 and removing all your mistakes that you have made so far.
Well students the first and foremost thing is to analyze the SBI PO exam pattern. Although there has been no major changes in the SBI PO 2019 exam still a deep knowledge about the subjects, sectional timing, marking scheme is must before we proceed ahead. We all know, there will be three sections Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English language in the SBI PO Prelims 2020 and General Awareness section along with the other three mentioned above, will be added in the SBI PO Mains 2020. Now the main question is what is the syllabus to be covered for the SBI PO? What topics should be covered to finish off your SBI PO syllabus effectively?
Students, SBI releases its Official notification in the month of March-April. More than enough time is there for you to prepare for the SBI PO exam. One can thoroughly revise all the important topics for SBI PO 2020. Before you proceed revising whole syllabus, remember just finishing off syllabus is not important rather, getting the basics clear should be the main motto. One should always revise SBI PO previous year paper to know what could be the expected exam pattern, level of difficulty and types of question asked previously. This will give you an idea from where to start and what topics should be given priority.
Make a SBI PO time table and stick to it. Devote 4-5 hours daily and do not forget to make SBI PO online mock test a part of your preparation. SBI PO study time table should highlight the priority and other important topics with the required time to complete a topic. Check how much time you should give to your preparation in the starting days for SBI PO 2020.
|Subject||Time||Mock Test (Sectional)||Mock Test (Full-length)|
|Reasoning Ability||2 Hours||2||1|
|English Language||1 hour||2||1|
|Quantitative Aptitude||2 Hours||2||1|
Check SBI PO previous year’s cut off and set a target to achieve in the coming days. Day by day, you will start breaking your oqn record and you will definitely perform best in the upcoming SBI PO exam.
What should be the strategy to crack SBI PO 2020? How one can target SBI PO 2020 exam if he start his preparation right away?
- Start from the zero like you are revising the whole pattern for the first time. Revising like this will help you find some new methods, or important points that you may have not noticed earlier.
- Set your priorities and pen down them. Make a proper plan or strategy and stick to it towards the end.
- Devote required hours with full dedication. Do not just study to follow the study plan, revise as it is going to be your last chance to achieve something.
- Do not compromise with your study hours. Be selfish with your studies and revise from the SBI PO Previous years papers.
- Make notes from the starting and revise from them at the time of exam.
- Do not just gather useless study material. Find what is useful. Making piles of useless things is nothing but a waste.
- Do not follow so much source for your preparation. Look and follow one where you can find everything with conceptual approach.
- Always start with the easy and move on to difficult question.
- Do not leave anything important to be revised after the notification is released. Success is the outcome of practice.
- Take mock test as much as you can.
- Analyze yourself, find mistakes, make correction and learn. Beat yourself every time and set a record for yourself.
- Compete to beat your own performance and start creating a history from today only.
Now students the main point is what source you should rely on where you will get solution to all your problems. Books from Adda247 house are made by the expert team and review and analysis from the toppers, which are inculcated with the variety of questions with detailed solution to clear all your basic concepts. Worry about the content of the books? Check now.
To analyze your daily performance you can also practice from the variety of the question to test your knowledge, speed and time management you can also prepare from Bank and Insurance Premium Plus Subscription (12 Months). In this package all the test series be it banking or insurance will be updated in your account just after the release of the official notification with practice papers. So what are you waiting now, when you have everything in your bucket especially time. Prepare for SBI PO 2020 right away.