Table of Contents
IB ACIO Salary 2023
The IB ACIO Salary 2023 details have been released along with the announcement of the IB ACIO notification PDF, which aims to fill 995 vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officers. The attractive IB ACIO Salary 2023 structure has gathered the attention of lakhs of aspirants. Understanding the salary structure is important to choose IB ACIO as a career option, salary keeps the candidates motivated to work for long in any organization. The initial pay scale for IB ACIO is set at Rs. 44,900/- and has the potential to increase up to Rs. 1,42,400/-. In addition to the basic pay, the position offers various perks and allowances. Explore this article to gain an understanding of the detailed IB ACIO Salary 2023 structure, including its benefits, gross pay, allowances, job profile, and more.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Salary 2023
The enactment of the 7th Central Pay Commission allows the Intelligence Bureau to offer lucrative remuneration to its employees. The level of the IB ACIO position is considered to be extremely top-notch. So, candidates from all the states will be applying for this, which will elevate the competitive scale. Aspiring candidates must be aware of the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Salary 2023 to understand the potential of this position. Moreover, the added perks and allowances make this opportunity more enhancing. Follow this post to learn more about Intelligence Bureau ACIO Salary 2023.
IB ACIO Salary 2023: Overview
The complete IB ACIO Salary 2023 has been released for 995 vacancies available for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. In the table below, we have mentioned all the important points related to IB ACIO Salary 2023.
|IB ACIO Salary 2023
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade-II/Executive Examination 2023
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Executive
|Written Examination and Interview
|IB ACIO Salary 2023
|Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
|DA, HRA, SSA, TA, etc.
|WhatsApp Official Channel
|Join WhatsApp Channel
|Telegram Official Channel
|Join Telegram Channel
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Salary Structure 2023
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Salary Structure 2023 has been precisely mentioned in the IB ACIO Notification 2023. The structure consists of basic pay, perks, and allowances. The initial pay range of the IB ACIO Salary 2023 will be Rs. 44,900/-. To give you a detailed understanding of the IB ACIO Salary structure, we have mentioned a table below.
|IB ACIO Salary Structure 2023
|Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
|46% of Basic Pay as on Date- Rs. 20,654/-
|HRA (% of Basic Pay depending upon City)
|X City= 12,123 (27% of Basic Pay), Y City= 8,082 (18% of Basic Pay), Z City= 4,041 (9% of Basic Pay)
|Higher TPTA Cities (Rs. 3,600+ DA on 3,600)
|Other Places (Rs. 1,800+ DA on 1,800)
|SSA (20% of Basic Pay)
|Govt Contribution Towards NPS (@14%)
IB ACIO Salary 2023: Career Growth
The IB ACIO position will serve as diversifying career growth opportunities for the selected candidates. Your performance will be evaluated, and accordingly, you will be eligible for the senior positions. Moreover, the candidate can easily conquer the leadership roles. In this section, we have mentioned the IB ACIO Salary 2023 Career Growth aspects you can expect from the organization.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO): This is the most entry-level post a candidate will be awarded with. The recruited candidate will be selected as per the qualifications and their performance in the entrance examination.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO): When a candidate will be working for several years and if their performance will be commendable, they will be selected for the position of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer.
- Assistant Director (AD): In the next phase, the candidate may lead to the leading position of Assistant Director of IB. This designation will make the candidate carry many crucial roles.
IB ACIO Salary 2023: Allowances
Check out the detailed allowances you will be getting along with the IB ACIO Salary 2023:
- House rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Annual Increment
- Government Contributions towards NPS
- Medical Facilities for Self and Dependent Family Members (CGHS/AMA)
- Children’s Education Allowance
- LTC Facilities
- Government Accommodation.
IB ACIO Salary 2023 After 7th Pay Commission
The structure of the IB ACIO Salary 2023 has been decided after the 7th Pay Commission. As per the notification PDF, the initial pay range of the organization will be Rs. 44,900/-. Interested candidates should carefully go through the PDF to understand the segmentation of the allowances and perks as a convenience. Due to the IB ACIO Salary 2023 After the 7th Pay Commission, candidates will grasp the opportunity to be awarded with great salary structure.
IB ACIO Grade-II / Executive Initial Appointment
Here, we have enlisted the several stages involved in the initial appointment for IB ACIO Grade-II/Executive:
- Selection Procedure: Enrolled students have to go through a complete three-phase selection process which includes Tier I (Objective type), Tier II (Descriptive Type), and an Interview round.
- All India Service Liability: Selected candidates will be eligible for All India Service Liability by accessing the Bureau to assign postings anywhere all over India.
- Training: For proper skills and intelligence, candidates have to go through a training session.
- Probation Period: Selected ACIOs have to go through a probation period where they will be adaptable and will understand the demanded roles.
- Confirmation: If the candidate showcases their competence during the probation period, they will be confirmed for the following position.
- Service Conditions: The candidates will be following specific services and guidelines as per the Intelligence Bureau.
IB ACIO Salary 2023 Promotion
The IB ACIO 2023 Grade-II Executive post delivers a great career progression through diversifying promotions. As per the working proficiency, the selected candidates can get promoted to the position of ACIO Grade I. This system depends on the candidate’s competence and commitment. So, the candidate should work effectively to make the authorities understand their capabilities and responsibilities towards the department.
IB ACIO Salary Deduction
The whole IB Salary for ACIO 2023 is not directly credited to the bank account completely. The organization will consider some IB ACIO Salary Deduction 2023 over the gross pay, such as CGHS, Provident Funds, and others. After authorizing the deductions, the candidate will be getting the net pay credited to their account.
|IB ACIO Salary Deduction
IB ACIO Salary 2023: Perks
Check out the list below to understand the IB ACIO Salary 2023 Perks:
- Cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country.
- Medical cover through CGHS.
- House Rent Allowance
- Travel Package for the family members every 2 years.
IB ACIO Job Profile 2023
Candidates who are willing to apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 should be clear about the IB ACIO Job Profile 2023. If you are aware of the job profile, your strategies will be strengthened to crack the exam. Here, we have listed some major responsibilities that a selected candidate as IB ACIO has to handle.
- Maintain confidential information that protects national security.
- Track crucial data and hints that can be a major threat to the nation.
- Field assessment.
- Official work in IB.
- Analyzing threats and resolving them.
|IB ACIO Recruitment 2023
|IB ACIO Syllabus 2023
|IB ACIO Previous Year Paper
|IB ACIO Cut Off