IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: The IBPS Clerk 2021 online registration has been put on hold by the Commission on 13th July 2021. The candidates who have registered need not worry as their application form will be considered as soon as the recruitment process is re-active. The candidates who have been waiting for this opportunity must submit their online application for the IBPS Clerk 2021 from the direct link below once the link is active. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk Exam every year for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre. Go through the steps to apply, application fees, documents required, hand-written declaration, and other details for IBPS clerk 2021 registration.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Registration On-Hold
Latest Update: IBPS has put on hold the online registration process for IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment for 5830 Vacancies. The commission will soon activate the online link after the issue of regional language is resolved.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
The below table consists of all the information related to the IBPS Clerk 2021. As the IBPS calendar is already released the exam of IBPS Clerk 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 28, 29, and September 4, 5, 2021. Check all the important dates from the table mentioned below:
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification||11th July 2021|
|Online Application Process (On-line Registration)||Temporarily Closed|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam||Temporarily Closed|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||12th July to 1st August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination||August 28, 29, and September 4, 5, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||31st October 2021|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
The link for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 was made available on the official website on 12th July 2021. But due to some concern of regional language the apply online for 5830 clerk posts has been stopped. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below which will be re-active soon.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021
The online application of IBPS Clerk 2021 cannot be edited once it is finally submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Follow the steps given below for IBPS Clerk Online Application. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS Clerk Apply online 2021 form.
IBPS Clerk online application process will comprise of two-stage: Registration & Log-In
Part I: Online Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS Clerk will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS Clerk Apply Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online Form: How To Retrieve Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Clerk Online Form?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS Clerk Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS Clerk 2021: Selection Process
The IBPS will recruit the candidates based on the following stages:
All those students who will qualify for the prelims exam will be called for the mains examinations. Students have to qualify for both stages separately in order to get the final selection.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper: Check Here
IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021: Check Here
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2021: Check Here
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
Q 1. Is the online registration for IBPS Clerk 2021 stopped?
Ans. Yes, The IBPS Clerk 2021 registration is stopped temporarily due to some regional language issues.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS Clerk Apply Online?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS Clerk 2021.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS Clerk application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS Clerk application fee only online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS Clerk 2021.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS Clerk 2021 if one has knowledge of its regional language or passed the regional paper in the 10th standard.
Q 6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS Clerk application form?
Ans. You can view by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q 7. What if my payment for the IBPS Clerk Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q 8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.