IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for the recruitment of 7858 candidates for the post of clerk on 6th October 2021. All the candidates who are willing to work in the banking sector must apply for the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021. The online application window for IBPS Clerk 2021 is opened from 7th October 2021 and will close today i.e. on 27th October 2021. As today is the last date for IBPS Clerk Apply online 2021 so all the eligible and interested aspirants are advised to apply for the recruitment directly from the link provided in the article below to avoid any delay.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
The IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Process was on hold for a very long time. Aspirants were keenly waiting for this moment when IBPS will re-open the application window for IBPS Clerk 2021. IBPS has finally started accepting online applications for the post of IBPS Clerk from 7th October 2021 till 27th October 2021. Candidates will find the direct link to apply online in this article below.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
The below table consists of all the information related to the IBPS Clerk 2021. Candidates can check all the important dates from the table mentioned below:
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification – Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021|
|Online Application Starts||7th October 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||27th October 2021|
|Admit Card for Prelims||November/December|
|Prelims Exam||December 2021|
|Mains Exam||January/February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
The link for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 has re-started on 7th October 2021 after the announcement by the Finance Ministry Of India on 30th September 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below and all those candidates who have applied 12-14 July 2021 need not apply again, their earlier application will be considered only.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021
The online application of IBPS Clerk 2021 cannot be edited once it is finally submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Follow the steps given below for the IBPS Clerk Online Application. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS Clerk Apply online 2021 form.
IBPS Clerk online application process will comprise of two-stage: Registration & Log-In
Part I: Online Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS Clerk will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 must check the eligibility criteria before from the table mentioned below:
|Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
|Educational Qualification||A candidate must have done the graduation from the recognized university in any stream.|
Documents Required For IBPS Clerk Apply Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online Form: How To Retrieve Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Clerk Online Form?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS Clerk Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS Clerk 2021: Selection Process
The IBPS will recruit the candidates based on the following stages:
All those students who will qualify for the prelims exam will be called for the mains examinations. Students have to qualify for both stages separately in order to get the final selection.
- IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper: Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021: Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2021: Check Here
- Mission IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2021
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
Q 1. When will the online registration for IBPS Clerk 2021 be re-start?
Ans. The IBPS Clerk 2021 registration process has started on 7th October 2021.
Q 2. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 is 27th October 2021.
Q 3. How can I apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. You can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 by clicking the link given above.