IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023
The IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification is now out and there are a total of 4045 vacancies for Clerks in various Public Sector Banks. The last date for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2023 is active till 21 July 2023. An important component of the online application process is IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023. It is mandatory for all candidates to submit a handwritten declaration in the prescribed format. Candidates must keep in mind the that format and words of the handwritten declaration for IBPS Clerk 2023 have to be the same as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates must not deviate from the prescribed format. Here candidates can get details on IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration
Each year, numerous candidates commit errors in the IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration. They either upload it incorrectly or in the wrong format. Even a minor mistake in the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 can lead to the rejection of the application form or rejection at a later stage of the recruitment process. The exact format for IBPS Clerk is a must for candidates. The sample IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration is given below. The candidates must stick to the handwritten declaration as given here.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Format
IBPS has published the sample format of IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 in the official notification of IBPS Clerk 2023. Candidates can check the sample format below.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Dates
The IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 is a mandatory document that needs to be submitted along with the IBPS Clerk application form. It must be submitted online before the specified last date. Candidates can refer to the table below for the important dates related to the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration.
|IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||01st July 2023|
|Online Application Starts||01st July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st July 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fee & Print Application||21st July 2023|
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Points
- The handwritten declaration should be in the candidate’s own handwriting
- IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration should not be written in the capital/block letters
- The declaration has to be written on white paper with a black ink pen
- The candidates should write the IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023 in English Language only
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Size
Below is a table outlining the specifications for the documents that need to be uploaded when filling out the IBPS Clerk online application form 2023. Candidates can refer to this table for the necessary details.
|Name Of The Document||Width & Height||File Size|
|Hand Written Declaration 2022||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixel||20 KB – 50 KB|
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration Uploading Procedure
We have given below the steps you need to follow to upload the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023.
- Browse and locate the file on your device where you have saved the handwritten declaration. Select the file by clicking on it.
- Proceed to upload the image of the handwritten declaration.
- Ensure that the preview of the IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration is clear and meets the specified standards.
- Verify that the content of the handwritten declaration is easily readable and legible.
- Make any necessary adjustments or corrections if the preview does not meet the required standards.
- Once satisfied, proceed with the submission of the application form.
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2023||IBPS Clerk Vacancy|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility||IBPS Clerk Selection Process|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|