| Updated On September 7th, 2019 at 11:32 am
Mains exams do play a major role in a candidate’s final selections as the marks of mains exam are counted in the preparation of final merit list. How you perform in the mains examination can make a big difference in your final results, in a good way or in a bad way. Many of you must be wondering what could be the best way to perform to the best of your ability during the mains level of IBPS Clerk examination.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Salient Features of IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 Prime Online Test Series Package
- Available in English & Hindi Medium
- Accessible on the Adda247 online store and Adda247 mobile application
- Detailed solutions
- Video Solutions of 10 Full-Length Mocks
- Bimonthly current affairs Practice sets (July to Dec 2018)
- Detailed Analysis of the attempted tests (All India Rank, comparison with toppers etc.)