Direction Q(1-5) : Following bar graph show the data regarding number of projects which is completed by company A and company B in 5 different years. Read the data carefully and answer the question
Q1. What is the ratio of total projects completed by company A to that of by company B?
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q2. What is difference between the average number of projects completed by company A and the average number of projects completed by company B?
Q3. Projects completed by company B in year 2019 is how much percent more than the projects completed by company A in year 2016?
Q4. Project completed by Company A in 2015, 2016 and 2017 together is what percent of total project completed by company B in 2017, 2018 and 2019 together?
Q5. Total project completed in 2016 is how much less/more than the total project completed in 2019?
Direction Q(6-10) : What will come in place of questions mark (?) in the following questions?
Direction Q(11- 15) : find the missing number in the series.
Q11. 2 4 12 42 176 ?
Q12. 2 3 7 34 50 ?
Q13. 1760 880 440 220 110 ?
Q14. 500 250 250 375 750 ?
Q15. 14 20 12 22 10 ?
If you want to study Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO Prelims then you can also check out the video given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams
All the Best BA’ians for IBPS PO Prelims Result!!