IBPS Exam 2020 Preparation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Exam Dates Calendar recently. Aspirants who wants to pursue their career in banking sector must check the exam calendar and should start their preparation for the same. However, it is not possible to begin your preparation without a proper plan. If you are planning to prepare for IBPS Exam, you are at the right place.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
IBPS conduct various examination to recruit Clerk, PO, Specialist Officer, Office Attendant, etc in various Public Sector as well as Rural Banks. For a student, who wants to start their preparation as a beginner or someone who have not gained success yet, must be looking for some plan that can assure in success in the upcoming IBPS Recruitment. It is important to look into the trends and difficulty level of the exam which will help you making a proper strategy. Without waiting for you long, let’s get started.
IBPS Exam Preparation 2020
As IBPS conduct various examination and you are interested in joining the banking sector, we will give you a brief introduction about different examination in pointers here:
- IBPS SO Exam: This recruitment is for the post of Specialist Officer. They serve in their field of excellence like IT, HR, Law Officer, etc in banking sector after appointment. It is conducted in three stages: Prelims, Mains, Interview. The Mains exam has professional knowledge test that is important to check a candidates’ knowledge field.
- IBPS PO Exam: IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) is the most popular recruitment process consisting of three stages: Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- IBPS Clerk Exam: To recruit candidates for clerical position in various Public Sector Banks, IBPS conducts IBPS Clerk Exam that has two stages of Prelims and Mains followed by LPT (Language Proficiency Test)
- IBPS RRB Exam: To recruit candidates in Regional Rural Banks, IBPS conducts IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale II and Office Attendant.
You may also like to check:
- How to Score Maximum Marks in SBI Clerk English Language Section?
- Get All in one Subscription for all IBPS 2020 and SBI 2020 Exams
Set a Goal: Setting a goal is the first and foremost step as it is important for you to understand which position suits you. There are various recruitment conducted by IBPS. So, you should target on single goal. However, you can attempt other exams as well whose pattern are almost inclined. If you make a goal first before preparation, it will not only help you in sailing through that particular examination but also will take considerably less time.
Understand the nature and pattern of the exam: Once you set a goal, dig deep inside and understand the nature and pattern of the examination. Like Prelims of IBPS PO and Clerk have same pattern, there mains exam varies by descriptive test which is present in IBPS PO. Also, IBPS PO has interview stage while the Clerk have a LPT but no interview. Taking about IBPS RRB, it has Quant and Reasoning in prelims and mains has 5 section with Quant, Reasoning, English, General/ Financial Awareness, and English/Hindi. Exam pattern is a much needed step prior to the beginning of any exam preparation.
Previous Year’s Paper: Once you are done with the above, go through the previous year’s paper of the respective examination. This will give you a complete insight of the examination giving you an edge of scoring topics smartly.
Strategy: Once you are done with the exam pattern and previous year’s paper, make a proper strategy by giving equal importance to all the topics. Most of the banking examination has sectional timing, cut-off and marks. So if you focus on all the section equally, it can give you a proper edge over the exam. Also, if you have command over a section than do not take it lightly. Work on you weak as well as strong points so that you don’t have to miss a single chance of getting selected in the examination.
Clear your concepts: Once you are prepare for a topic, clear your concepts properly so that you don’t have strong basics. You have enough time to clear your basics, so candidates are advised to work accordingly.
Mock Test: There is 6-8 months time in the IBPS Exam. So, the time demands you to prepare all the topics once and than you can go for mock test. After having an insight of the topics go through the sectional, topic-wise and full length mock test that will clear your concepts. Attempt only online mock as IBPS conducts online test only. So, polish your preparation through mocks.
Follow the trend: The level of difficulty is increasing with every passing year. So aspirants are advised to follow the trend of different IBPS Exam so that they can sail through the upcoming storm.
We hope these tips will sail you through your desired goal. We wish you all the best for the exam. Hard work, consistent efforts and patience are three magic tools that you should not only keep in mind but should also practice in your day to day to gain success.
All the best!