IBPS PO Final Cut Off: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the final marks of all those candidates who appeared IBPS PO 2020-21 Interview. All the best to all these aspirants as we are expecting the final IBPS PO 2020-21 result on 1st April. IBPS has also released the Mains Cut off for 2020-21. Do check the IBPS PO 2020-21 Mains Final Cut Off. This will help all the aspirants for IBPS 2021-22 exams.
IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2020-21 for Mains (Out of 225)
The Final Cut off for IBPS PO Mains exam which was conducted in February 2021 is officially declared by IBPS. The category-wise IBPS PO Exam Cut Off marks are given below:
|Category||Cut Off (Out of 225)|
IBPS PO Mains Final Cut Off 2021 : Section-wise
IBPS PO Mains exam consists of 4 Sections which are Reasoning & Computer, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & General Awareness. Let’s read the section-wise cut off for IBPS PO Mains 2020-21.
What are the factors that can influence the IBPS PO Cut Off?
The following factors that influence the Cut-Off:
- Number of vacancies: Increase or Decrease in vacancy can influence the cut-off.
- Level of Difficulty: Incase the overall exam is Tough, then it will surely reduce the cut-off.
- Last: Number of aspirants appearing the Exam.
How to check the final cut-off for IBPS PO Mains 2020-21?
- Visit IBPS.in which is the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for recruitments.
- Click on CRP PO MT Icon.
- Click on Common Recruitment Process for IBPS PO X.
- Enter your details and check the cut-off.
IBPS PO Mains Cut off : FAQs
Q. Is there a category-wise cut-off in SBI PO stages?
Ans. Yes, there will be a category-wise cut-off for each stage in SBI PO.
Q. What is the ratio of marks of Mains and Interview in the final result of SBI PO?
Ans. The ratio of marks of mains and interview in the final result is in the ratio of 3:1 ratio.